Main Menu

Need a ride leader & sweeper for MRR Sunday.

Started by GreenMachine, May 07, 2012, 09:53:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GreenMachine

I'm transposing the two upcoming scheduled rides due to unforeseen road construction on Hwy 49.  (see Yuba Pass thread).  This Sunday, Mother's Day, I'm moving the Mosquito Ridge Road ride up and pushing the Pizza in Downieville ride back to the 20th.

As it is Mother's Day, I will not be leading this group ride, so I'm extending the offer for others who would like to take over keeping a group ride together.  MRR is a very challenging and fun, but unforgiving road, making it such a magnet for sportbike enthusiasts.   :angel

It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

GreenMachine

Date's set.  Sorry I can't ride Sunday.  But I should be back doing the typical Sunday ride on the 20th.  Whoohoo and the extended weekend buzzing NorCal!!!  COME ON WEATHER, HOLD UP THIS TIME!
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

Mel

Just curious if anyone is doing this ride? I noticed no one has posted up yet, but I would be interested if anyone is up for it.

Mel

GreenMachine

No ride report?  Guess everyone stayed home.

Too bad, the weather was ideal for riding.  Fall will be upon us before you know it and you'll be wishing you had ridden more.  Stop longing and start riding!