Main Menu

TTP IS PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE..

Started by TTPRacing, August 25, 2010, 11:00:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TTPRacing

TTP is pleased to annouce SSA as a contributing contingency sponsor. SSA will be giving out 2 for 1 track day gift certificates for all 1st,2nd and 3rd place racers.

SSA will also be sponsoring local SSA racers WERA#824 Andy Allen,#998 Chris Ellis ,#AFM190 Justin Mastalka ,#805 Paul Lampron,#996 Peter Dieringer. All racers will recieve 50 dollars at the end of the race.

youngster775

SWEET!  ;D
I'm getting all excited now!
2006 R1-50th,2004 R6 trackbike,2005 GSXR-600,2001 ZX6 trackbike,2005 YZ-250F

Adiggity

Just made a correction on my #. I am WERA # 824. I will be racing the AFM#181 bike. Just so there isn't any confusion there.  :)

And that is awesome news. Thanks Jerome! Way to step up my man.

Team Gorgonzola

Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

ellis44n

this just keeps getting better, now all i need is a cheap but priceless piece of plastic with the numbers 1,2, or 3 installed on it at the end of the day ;D

pizza

Quote from: ellis44n on August 26, 2010, 04:22:38 PM
this just keeps getting better, now all i need is a cheap but priceless piece of plastic with the numbers 1,2, or 3 installed on it at the end of the day ;D

ahhh that would be worth more to me than you have any idea! ive lived my entire life without ever earning a solid trophy. you can keep the other junk, i want something i can hang up, look at and say 'i earned that'
WARNING: fast Buell, slow owner!

Boulevard Pizza- The freshest thin crust pizza in Sparks.

A DRAGON

Pepperoni and Shrimp...  When I get that from your window.  I say I earned that.....  Yum, Yum :P
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

pizza

Quote from: A DRAGON on August 29, 2010, 07:34:38 AM
Pepperoni and Shrimp...  When I get that from your window.  I say I earned that.....  Yum, Yum :P

jerome you GET that pep and shrimp!!! im happy to make it for you every week!! hahaha!!
WARNING: fast Buell, slow owner!

Boulevard Pizza- The freshest thin crust pizza in Sparks.