Main Menu

see you at Bike Night 6/30

Started by Justin, June 24, 2009, 10:20:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin

looking forward to seeing you folks

weavefish

if i make it back into NV early enough i will try and stop by... hope i can see you....

with all the man love'n in me,

Tom
It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens. - Woody Allen

MotoPutz

I'll so be there, I will try to dig up a special shirt for you to wear...  :-* :-*

n10sive

awww man! Just went to the last two bike nights and will not be free next week  :'(
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

Oneup

Thought this was supposed to be a surprise.  But I guess I see the logic in announcing it.  The only way I will be able to make it is if I get laid off this week, so unfortunately I hope I can't make it.  Sorry.
02 KX250, 04 GSXR1000, 07 CBR600rr

A DRAGON

Tino. Check out this link. http://www.admerchant.com/gallery/SSA/Hwy162/04Sierraville04.JPG Maybe you'll get here sooner.  Has me thinking of all the good times yet to come.

Sorry I won't be there on Tuesday. I'm headed to Laguna Seca on Monday. You want to take the Mic ??????  We need someone.  I can't afford to get Luke that Drunk.  But it still would be funny. We'll have to do it on night. If we can get him and me down there early.

WELCOME BACK, WELCOME BACK, WELCOME BACK
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Justin

Quote from: Oneup on June 24, 2009, 09:27:48 PM
Thought this was supposed to be a surprise.  But I guess I see the logic in announcing it.  The only way I will be able to make it is if I get laid off this week, so unfortunately I hope I can't make it.  Sorry.
I hope I don't see you there, either.

A DRAGON

AAAhhhhh you must have looked at that link I sent you. Can't wait to see you too. Sorry I'm out of town.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Justin

Quote from: A DRAGON on June 25, 2009, 08:03:03 AM
AAAhhhhh you must have looked at that link I sent you. Can't wait to see you too. Sorry I'm out of town.
Awesome Sierraville picture!  To me, THAT picture is the image of the SSA. 
I'll see you upon your return.

MotoPutz

I will just BMOB. But I don't mind sharing the mic with the man, the myth, the legend...

Sheldontoxicman

Hope I can make it. I have to work in Portola,Ca all week. :-\

Rooster

Anybody from Fallon going?  I'm gonna try and make it to this one.  I'd like to put faces to names, but had to work last week >.<