Main Menu

prosser woods riding tomorrow

Started by quinn, May 01, 2010, 06:44:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

quinn

hey all, kind of short notice but im going to prosser tomorrow to woods/ creek/mx ride. anyone interested?
my cell is 775-338-2431 give me a call ill give you the scoop!  Quinn

MotoPutz

Justin

Quote from: Putz on May 01, 2010, 09:56:10 PM
where is prosser?

Quote from: quinn on May 01, 2010, 06:44:51 PM
my cell is 775-338-2431 give me a call ill give you the scoop!  Quinn

MotoPutz

If I had had the time to ride I would have called. But I didn't so I asked where it was...

Jerk

Justin

89 north from Truckee.
12 minutes.
Prosser OHV is on the left.

I'm pretty sure Quinner is talking about this location.
You could call him just to say "hi! Thanks for the invite to join you, I can't come but curious where Prosser is"
Instead, you just went 'full lazy'

MotoPutz

LAZY!!!!  I work 2 days sunrise to sunset fixing my fence. I don't think that counts as lazy...

Justin

you live in on the 8th floor of an apartment building.  

Fence or LAZY?

MotoPutz

Justin

No fences in a high-rise, Luke.

:P  jk

MotoPutz

I KILL YOU!!!!

(concider thread hijacked!!)

zipbyu

Quote from: Putz on May 03, 2010, 05:04:39 PM
I KILL YOU!!!!

(concider thread hijacked!!)

Putz, Justino is setting up up under his new TOS.  You are the first to go. Hahahaha

Quin thanks for the invite but we could not make it.  It sounds like a cool place to ride. I have a ca sticker and I want to get my moneys worth.  Next time.

Justin

Quote from: zipbyu on May 03, 2010, 06:18:49 PM
Putz, Justino is setting up up under his new TOS.  You are the first to go. Hahahaha

I reported Putz to the moderators...  oh wait, yup. . .  I am getting a complaint in my email just now.
gtg

bkrblood

yea prosser is pretty nice ridding. i used to ride there all the time since ive got a cabin at donner lake. they have 2 motocross tracks and a huge bowl type area plus a ton of trails. only issue with the tracks are they arent maintained(at least when i would go) hard as concrete and its dry as a bone out there. otherwise great area in general.
John Bovet