Main Menu

Road trip Pipi

Started by edmunsan, April 19, 2010, 10:21:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

edmunsan

Pipi off hwy 88. Single track, trails, past Cooks Restuarant. Before Jackson Ca. Sometime in the near future. Anybody interested?
MOTOISM my desease from wich there is no cure.

MotoPutz

edmunsan

Yard Sale

One of my favorite places to ride. I've only raced there, never ridden just for fun.

MotoPutz

I could be highly interested...  Myron?

n10sive

Is this where they hold the Pashnit motorcycle campout every year off of Omo Ranch Rd? If so, that place is kick ass.
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

zipbyu

You all could get me to go.

edmunsan

May turned out to be very buzy Mothers day, Karting, trac days @ RFRR, WSBK. How bout June?

partsman

Ed,

You got a date in mind?
2000 BMW K1200RS, 2005 Yamaha YZ450F

2 Smoke (Bryant)

Will this ride take us into California?? Just need to know if I have to buy a CA OHV sticker.  Also how long is the trail.  My bike currently only has moto x style tank on it and I only have about a 40-45 mile round trip range. 
Throttle therapy:  Live to ride. Ride for life.

partsman

2 smoke - Nothing but CA, it's just this side of Kirkwood.  Any chance you were on the Pine Nuts ride of March 28th?
2000 BMW K1200RS, 2005 Yamaha YZ450F

2 Smoke (Bryant)

Quote from: partsman on May 18, 2010, 09:59:24 PM
2 smoke - Nothing but CA, it's just this side of Kirkwood.  Any chance you were on the Pine Nuts ride of March 28th?

Partsman:   Never been to Pine nuts either.  But Ive seen the pictures and heard about the epic rides.  Its on my to do list. Im going to have to start brawdening my riding areas. 
Throttle therapy:  Live to ride. Ride for life.

edmunsan

How bout  June 12? Need spark arrestor and Ca nonresident sticker. $30

crzydog

Make it June 13th and I'm in!
Dude, you were flying when I passed you....

edmunsan