Main Menu

kevins first race!

Started by youngster775, March 28, 2010, 02:07:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ellis44n

Sorry to here thay paul, I hope for a quick recovery. maybe check out MRANN if he is nervous about racing again. Desert racing can be a little less intense.

Justin

I'm going to quote my father. . .
     "if i were the chef"

Team Gorgonzola

I am soo sorry for your little guy :( I hope he will get better soon, it seem so early to break the collarbone.....or maybe is good to get the big bones out of the way first. :)
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

youngster775

Thank You Everyone for your comments and concerns! He is doing much better now, yesterday we took A trip to the bone doctor and they put him in a figure 8 sling...... He will be back out there in no time!  8)
2006 R1-50th,2004 R6 trackbike,2005 GSXR-600,2001 ZX6 trackbike,2005 YZ-250F

edmunsan

Dont forget! I have a Fox Racing Roost Guard, and Neck Protector, FREE just come and get it. And since your down here let's go for a ride.
MOTOISM my desease from wich there is no cure.

youngster775

Quote from: edmunsan on April 02, 2010, 09:37:58 PM
Dont forget! I have a Fox Racing Roost Guard, and Neck Protector, FREE just come and get it. And since your down here let's go for a ride.
hehe... ok cool! dont know about the ride just yet... too many things on my plate, gotta strip down the track bike and get the forks done, mount up the new race fairings next week, replace the water pump on the track hauler, and mount up the fiberglass bumper on the focus... and thats just to name a few! whew, so much to do, so little time! when you coming out this way??

edmunsan

Before Kevin heals.   ;) Hey do you have jobs near mi casa? we can hook up. keep that in the back burner!

edmunsan

Kevin did a weekend moto camp at Gardnerville Sand Pits W/ Ed and some nieghborhood kids. Kevin is a natural, by the end of the weekend Kevin was hitting the table. Clearing up to 12' linear feet from a nine foot high launch Kevin was not at all itimidated.  :)

Justin

Kevin and I are like family!
Quote from: youngster775 on March 28, 2010, 06:28:58 PM
here it is  :o

edmunsan

Remember that pain med's react stronger with -7.5 Alkaline.

n10sive

BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

youngster775

we could change this to the collar bone thread!  :D

Justin

It would be pretty long!   I see a new poll coming:)