Main Menu
  • Welcome to SSA Sierra Sportbike Association | Reno Nevada Motorcycle Trackday Weekend Riding Club.

VCGP

Started by rg500nut, April 27, 2018, 04:20:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rg500nut

Anyone in the group ging to ride VC this wekend?  Also does anyone know when the pros/experts are running?  Saturday or Sunday

I'd be tnterested in riding up to watch a while if anyone interested.

RG500
2 strokes always...............

dub

Pros go Saturday.

I'll be up there hanging out.

Last I heard Scott was considering it, not sure which way he landed.
Thanks to Sidi|Motion Pro|Vortex|Carters|Shoei for the support in 2019

RichVee4

I was considering going up to watch.  I should be able to get out for a few hrs today if you wanted to ride up together let me know.
Live long and prosper \V/

rg500nut

Sorry cannot make it today.  I wanted to watch the pros and Dub said they are today, so I'll pass.  Thanks anyway.

RG
2 strokes always...............

GreenMachine

Too busy with chores today.  Can't afford the time for the GP today.  Going up this evening to take advantage of TB5's free beer and rock-n-roll at Squaw.  Gonna drive, if any want to carpool. 

Will have to see about tomorrow though.  Maybe.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

RichVee4

I'll be up there about 11 to check it out for a bit.   One of Greg's friends is racing.
Live long and prosper \V/

GreenMachine

Did the rains swamp that area after the racing was complete?  I had to work today, so on breaks I'd go outside and look out over the valley towards Verdi and then over towards VC.  It was nice in the morning, but the weather closed in fairly quickly.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

dub

Didn't  rain while I was there; left about 4 yesterday. It did snow very lightly, no accumulation.
Thanks to Sidi|Motion Pro|Vortex|Carters|Shoei for the support in 2019