Main Menu

My Band is playing in Squaw Saturday night for free (and freeeee beeeeeer!)

Started by Tahoebrian5, April 26, 2018, 02:01:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tahoebrian5

If anyone is interested in checking out the Hatchet Brothers 50 birthday / metal bash come see us at the OVI/OVL (Olympic Valley Lodge/Inn or something like that). It is at the squaw valley village area and will be Saturday 4/28. It's a free party so no tickets needed and I was told there will be a free bar as well. The band is scheduled to start around 9pm and there is some other stuff going on earlier but not sure what all is planned.

To get to the OVL/OVI, just go all the way up the road to squaw, as soon as you hit the parking lot, just keep going until you are forced to turn left, then instead of turning go straight into the adjacent parking lot and its back there a little ways.
"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me, than a frontal lobotomy." —Tom Waits

According to the latest survey, 3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the population.

GreenMachine

Cool!  And free beer!!!!  :cheers

I have projects to do that day, so will be ready for a break in the evening.  Dragon, Ps, and a few others have been to Olympic Village which is on left near the end and on the west end of the village complex.  But sounds like we need to keep going down the main road, like you say, until it dead-ends to the left at the Inn.

Thanks for the hookup!

It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

Tahoebrian5

"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me, than a frontal lobotomy." —Tom Waits

According to the latest survey, 3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the population.

GreenMachine

That was an awesome slice of life!   8) 8) 8)  A very unexpected night of fun, made all the more surreal by stepping out of the venue into a moon lit Squaw Valley, peaks covered in a purple hue of snow.

:party
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.