Main Menu

2017 Coast Ride

Started by dub, March 31, 2018, 11:13:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dub

I was just reminiscing about how well our idea worked out to catch the sunset at the bottom of Hwy 1. Definitely worth the ride back to Ft. Bragg in the dark, even though Tom's headlight stopped working.

Thanks to Sidi|Motion Pro|Vortex|Carters|Shoei for the support in 2019

RichVee4

Funny timing, the Miss and I were in Fort Bragg earlier this week for a little spring getaway, car trip this time,  and I was thinking about the ride last year and where we ate.   We had one dinner at North Coast brewery and sat next to where we all had dinner.  Told Monica how you meet us there after working at Kirkwood earlier that day and made it just in time for dinner, one heck of a ride.   We found another great place to eat in downtown Fort Bragg too, Cucine Verona, local place with great food.   

Looking at that sunset pic we enjoyed at the coast, reminded me of the special cargo you brought along.   
Live long and prosper \V/

Vegasrider

Almost looks like the Lost Coast.

RichVee4

Hwy 1 is more scenic than lost coast and MUCH better condition.  Although that trip we managed to find a road that was even worse than lost coast road. 
Live long and prosper \V/

GreenMachine

You're not alone in that thought, Dub.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

A DRAGON

IS THERE A ROAD WORSE THAN LOST COAST?  UNRELIABLE! !!!!!!!  THAT ROAD MAKES A GOAT ROAD LOOK LIKE A FREEWAY
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Tahoebrian5

"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me, than a frontal lobotomy." —Tom Waits

According to the latest survey, 3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the population.