Main Menu

Thinking of a VC ride this weekend for lunch

Started by RenoRider75, February 03, 2018, 01:19:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RenoRider75

Both days this weekend are supposed to be super nice.  Either day would be fine if anyone wants to go, I'll probably go up both days.  We live at the bottom of Geiger now, maybe 400 yards from the Maverick station.  :)

Post up if you're interested, can meet up at the Maverick station.  Probably leave Maverick at 11:30, lunch at the Virginia City Smokehouse BBQ place at 12.  Geiger is clean and nice, I haven't been down the truck route yet this year so I don't know how that looks.

I like having water and I'd love to have some snow to play in, but I will definitely take advantage of this weather!  :)

GreenMachine

I could do today, if you like, but will have to bee-line it back after lunch.  Got many chores, but like your ride idea.  Tomorrow doesn't look like it though.  Too tight on time, with Superbowl and all.

Post up, if you're going and I'll throw on my gear.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

GreenMachine

??

Heading out soon.  Will figure it out when I get there.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

RenoRider75

GreenMachine

It was hard not enjoying the fact that there's been no rain forever.  Thanks RR75. 

Got to see another rider too, but he wasn't riding, driving.   8)

Quick and easy fun!