Main Menu
  • Welcome to SSA Sierra Sportbike Association | Reno Nevada Motorcycle Trackday Weekend Riding Club.

Myron

Started by RedLeader, December 18, 2017, 09:07:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedLeader

I’m posting this up for anyone who may not be on Facebook a lot or has not heard yet. It appears that Myron Bergstrom has passed away. I don’t really have any details to speak of. It appears he may have taken his life on or around Saturday sometime.
Some of the newer riders would probably not know who this was, but I’m sure those of us who have been around for a few years remember him. Myron also was a coach for Precision Trackdays and raced AFM.
As this just happened, I do not know of any planned service or anything. I will try to post any updates to this thread as I hear them.
As some of you may know, Myron was originally from Illinois, and much of his family is still out there. One of his family members has set up a GoFundMe to help pay for funeral expenses and to enable his family to come out here and bring him home. If you would like to donate you can do so here: https://www.gofundme.com/myronbergstromtragedy
"Why are motorcycle dealers closed on Sundays? Because Sunday is for worship... Catholics go to church, Motorcyclists go to the track." -Justin Skalka