Main Menu

Please Support My Efforts

Started by dub, April 14, 2011, 09:07:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dub

I have accepted the challenge of participating in Reach The Beach. The American Lung Association's Reach the Beach is widely acknowledged as the official start of the Oregon cycling season. Characterized by Oregon's stunningly varied landscape, the ride proceeds from rolling wine country fields, through tiny towns, to the pounding surf and soaring dunes of Cape Kiwanda where the finish line beach party awaits. The mission of the American Lung Association is to save lives by improving lung health and preventing lung disease.

Last year, thanks to the generous donations of friends and family, I surpassed my fund raising goal of $200.  This year I have set a very ambitious goal of $1000.  I am asking you to help by supporting my fund-raising efforts with a donation. Your tax-deductible gift will make a difference in the lives of many Americans who struggle to breathe! It is faster and easier than ever to support this great cause - you can make your donation online by simply clicking on the link at the bottom of this message.

Any amount, great or small, helps in the fight against lung disease. I greatly appreciate your support and will keep you posted on my progress.

Sincerely,
Wiles

http://action.lungusa.org/goto/wiles
Thanks to Sidi|Motion Pro|Vortex|Carters|Shoei for the support in 2019

n10sive

BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike