Main Menu
  • Welcome to SSA Sierra Sportbike Association | Reno Nevada Motorcycle Trackday Weekend Riding Club.

Morning coffee

Started by GreenMachine, August 25, 2014, 09:24:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GreenMachine

But as many of you know, I don't drink coffee, so this is what I use to wake up.  I'm invigorated and ready for my day.  :D :angel

video: ffwd to 0.26m
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

RichVee4

I would agree that is a good substitute for caffeine.   Why do they wear protective gear anyway?  Not like its going to help much if you screw up.
Live long and prosper \V/

flamecrow

Insane! I wouldn't even be able to sit or stand that close. No chance to survive if anything happens

dub

Is the Isle of Man TT news to you guys?

Here's a bit of news for you: Alan Cunningham, fellow Reno area motorcycle enthusiast and AFM racer, is on the Isle right now racing an SV650 in the Manx GP.
Thanks to Sidi|Motion Pro|Vortex|Carters|Shoei for the support in 2019

GreenMachine

That's wild!  When RG500nut came back from the IoM TT this year he explained that the TT is but one of several races they hold on the IoM.  He also said it took him an additional two days to get off the island after the completion of the races.  He said that the place goes back to being a sleepy little place after all the racing excitement is over.

So, if I were to go, just to watch the machines go fast on the road course, I'd probably go for the Manx or one of the lesser races.

I'd miss all the crowds and probably the one-on-one autograph sessions with the seniors racers, but it would still be a blast.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.