Main Menu

4 week moto holiday

Started by stimacsays, October 06, 2008, 11:37:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

D1NO

Nice writeup and pics stimac... saw your 1098 and noticed the Montana plates that bike night but never got to say hello. Looks like you're enjoying your holiday a little too much ;D. Oh and I recognized your sig on 1098-forum.

Team Gorgonzola

Ted, thanks for the pics and the memories, I do love your Duc. Candice, maybe if your nice and not naughty Santa will bring that Mostro.......
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

A DRAGON

Ted thanks for the write ups. This has been so cool to read. I'm really happy you had a great time on our little slice of heaven. Sorry that guy with the MV was sooo un happy. I know sometimes when things don't go right we tend to get alittle crocherty. You and Candice were wonderful. I really hope you two can make Miller with us next year.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

stimacsays

Quote from: D1NO on October 14, 2008, 09:13:16 PM
Nice writeup and pics stimac... saw your 1098 and noticed the Montana plates that bike night but never got to say hello. Looks like you're enjoying your holiday a little too much ;D. Oh and I recognized your sig on 1098-forum.
Sorry I mist you. We went to the bike night in Monterey, more bikes, but very vanilla, and neon, if your in to that sort of thing. Yes, we dug the Reno bike seen.

Thanks all for the veiws and kind words.

A DRAGON

Ted you had better keep checking in.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

stimacsays

Quote from: A DRAGON on October 22, 2008, 03:16:37 AM
Ted you had better keep checking in.
Yes I will. I can also give you the last 2 weeks of our trip. If you are not bourd to tears yet?

A DRAGON

In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

stimacsays

Hay guys, I get this when I try to post,

An Error Has Occurred!
The upload folder is full. Please try a smaller file and/or contact an administrator.

Any ideas?

oldBolt

I had the same deal when I tried to post some pics to a directory (thread) where others had already posted pics.  No matter what size I made them same error; possibly the directory has a size limit to it?  You could start a new thread and try or just post a link, that's what I do: I up load them to a public album on Google picasa and post the link.  People can get a high res image that way. (Assuming you where trying to post a pic)

regards
"I have inhaled, exhaled everything." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Mike Cullen

Yea I've been trying to upload pics but its the same deal, not sure,  I created an album like old bolt and pasted a link in so I'll use that for now.

Adiggity

Quote from: oldBolt on October 27, 2008, 04:54:47 PM
  possibly the directory has a size limit to it?  
Ding ding ding, we have a winner. You can't go over a certain size for this forum. Zack did that on purpose so we didn't take up a bunch of space with pictures. The best way is how oldbolt and a few others did it. Make an album on another website (photobucket.com or snapfish.com or one of those) and paste the link on your post here. Sucks that it is that way, but I think it had something to do with the software for our website.

Adiggity

Quote from: Mike C on October 28, 2008, 02:41:33 PM
Yea I've been trying to upload pics but its the same deal, not sure,  I created an album like old bolt and pasted a link in so I'll use that for now.
And if you want to paste the actual image you can do that with the "insert image" button. Not sure about the other sites, but if you make your albums on photobucket, they already make all the links for you after you upload your pic into the album.

Dragone

Great write up and congrats on the vacation.