Main Menu

3/8 ride beautiful weather

Started by rg500nut, March 07, 2015, 06:04:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rg500nut

How about meeting somewhere south for breakfast, Tamarack??, 10:00
do Geiger, Truck route, up and down Spooner, home,.............enjoy Daylight Savings Time..............any of you warm weather pussies up for it..................2 stroke day for me............. Gamma is ripping........ TahoeBrian, you are on  call to ride it now...............

RG500nut...............
2 strokes always...............

RichVee4

I'm in.  Warm weather pussies, who has the heated gear??? :)  I finally hooked up Monica's heated gloves so this will be a good ride to test them out.   See you at Tamarack at 10
Live long and prosper \V/

GreenMachine

:drinking RG tonight.  :D  We warm weather pussies don't mind freezing our ta-ta's off riding more than 30 miles if we have to. 

Someone refresh my memory.  Where is Tamarak?  Is that the one north of UNR or down by Summit Sierra?

I think I'll join you blowhards just so I can dish on ya.  :pieface

It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

rg500nut

Remember Daylight Savings Time Change................

rg500nut

GreenMachine

They were closed, so SL went home hungry. 

Sorry bud.  You need to choose informed friends, not dumbasses like me.  I want to go back, we'll just have to burn that credit up before Friday.

Instead, I stopped at Raley's and picked up the mustard I needed.  Got their 'Circle' (?) brand on sale and or-ganic.  Holy cow was it good!!  $2.  I put it in a soup cub to drink with sandwich.  Awesome!
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

GreenMachine

And no pics from today.  At least, not from me.  We did a little riding and a lot of talking.  Nothing really scenic, so the camera stayed put.

GreenMachine

I assume that everybody made it back safely.

dub

Pretty sure I spotted you guys. Must have been about 11:30, heading up Geiger towards VC, GM was sweeping? I was coming down a jeep trail towards the highway on my dirty bike.
Thanks to Sidi|Motion Pro|Vortex|Carters|Shoei for the support in 2019

GreenMachine

dub

Thanks to Sidi|Motion Pro|Vortex|Carters|Shoei for the support in 2019