Main Menu

395 Accident

Started by speed kitty, August 04, 2010, 08:41:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sparkygixxer

Quote from: A DRAGON on August 12, 2010, 10:27:44 PM
ouch I feel bad now.  Thanks Sparky :'( :'( :'(
What did I ever do huh?!?  Let's take this outside brotha  ;)

Quote from: GreenMachine on August 12, 2010, 09:22:54 PM
I have nothing more to prove.  There's always someone faster, quicker, younger, smarter, more gifted, better equipped, whatever...and if you're Wills, all the above!  :D
hahaha, but true dat!

A DRAGON

You were 100% correct when you were telepathically telling me, 'don't do it, don't do it.'  I have nothing more to prove

I just wanted someone to play with. .....Party Pooper :'(  
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

sparkygixxer

Quote from: A DRAGON on August 16, 2010, 09:16:08 AM
I just wanted someone to play with. .....Party Popper :'( 
Popper/Pooper?  I'm guessing you meant pooper, I would mean pooper, pooper is most used.   ;D  poop, poop  ;)

By the way when driving the I-80 East back to Reno from the coast I drove by Auburn and the 49 looking for bikes... saw no one. Then at the 20 I looked, still no one.  Then lastly getting excited and hoping that I'd see a gang of bikes I looked over in Truckee at the 89 and still no one.   :-[ :-[ 
I guess I really missed you all this Sunday!  :'( :'( :'(

GreenMachine

Quote from: sparkygixxer on August 16, 2010, 09:26:21 AM
By the way when driving the I-80 East back to Reno from the coast I drove by Auburn and the 49 looking for bikes... saw no one. Then at the 20 I looked, still no one.  Then lastly getting excited and hoping that I'd see a gang of bikes I looked over in Truckee at the 89 and still no one.   :-[ :-[ 
I guess I really missed you all this Sunday!  :'( :'( :'(
Did you factor in the 8:00AM departure.  Ask Wills.  I kept the train on schedule...well, for the most part anyway.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

sparkygixxer

Quote from: GreenMachine on August 16, 2010, 07:08:24 PM
Ask Wills.  I kept the train on schedule...well, for the most part anyway.
:P I talked to Wiles tonight and heard  :P

But the main questions......Did YOU have fun in the long run!?!

GreenMachine

Leading and following on this ride, for the most part, yes.   After speaking with Jerome, I think if I'm in a similar situation with a large group, I'll designate a lead rider and take the position of sweeper.  I know others will keep the pace interesting and I'll feel better about the day knowing whether or not everyone made it home safely.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

sparkygixxer

Quote from: GreenMachine on August 16, 2010, 09:49:32 PM
Leading and following on this ride, for the most part, yes.   After speaking with Jerome, I think if I'm in a similar situation with a large group, I'll designate a lead rider and take the position of sweeper.  I know others will keep the pace interesting and I'll feel better about the day knowing whether or not everyone made it home safely.
You are a good shephard!

A DRAGON

In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

speed kitty

baaaa baaaaa *in sheep voice*

LOL  :D

A DRAGON

Yo Speed Kitty listen closely   Bar ram you.   Bar ram you.   Bar ram you