Main Menu

2wcp Bikini Bike Wash (**BIKINI PICTURES** don't open at work)

Started by bkrblood, April 20, 2010, 12:25:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bkrblood

i cant believe i won the 2 for 1 track days! so glad my buddy was going to ride so i can get on!
John Bovet

bkrblood

justino dont forget to send me those pics!
John Bovet

Justin

BRKBLOOD won a SSA 2:1 track day!!
Steve and Kinsey's event was AWESOME and I had a ton of fun.
Thanks for putting it on, especially for such a great cause.

Justin

i kinda scrambled this when i merged the posts.
(Sorry Steve)

mikey

Quote from: Justino on May 15, 2010, 06:55:45 PM
BRKBLOOD won a SSA 2:1 track day!!
Steve and Kinsey's event was AWESOME and I had a ton of fun.
Thanks for putting it on, especially for such a great cause.

thank you
ducati brothers

916 (2wcp 955 big bore kit)

Justin

The reason it all happened was to support Mo

A DRAGON

Steve Real nice Event. Happy that we could help you out. Thanks for the new gloves too.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Rick Bay (BRA)

It was nice. I had good times over there and my bike washed.
Thanks Steve e Co.

reno240sx

I'm happy to hear it was a good event. I wish I could have been there, my brother was graduating from UNR.

AFM937

Glad to see such a good turn out. Congrats to everyone who won prizes. The 2WCP crew did a great job and Mo is getting some amazing help from everyone. That is awesome. I had a cool time hanging out and just BS'n with everyone. Hope to see all you guys at a trackday soon.

Wish all of us racers good luck next weekend. And have fun if ur riding Fernley next weekend too.
SLAYING A DRAGON

just kidding peeps

2wcp

Big Thanks to everyone who showed up, donated to the cause or their time, and those who helped me set-up and tear-down. I appreciate all that you guys do and all the business you bring.

2 Wheel Custom Performance
2536 Sutro St Suite 12
Reno, NV 89512
775-303-1857
steve@2wcp.com
www.2wcp.com
Tues-Fri 10a-6p
Sat 10a-5p

A DRAGON

Steve Thanks for putting on such a nice event. I Really had a good time seeing everyone and buying a new set of Alpine Star gloves. ;D

:o  I have to apologize to the club members and to Steve and his wife for the way I conducted my self. When I was talking with Eddie. I let my emotions go to far. I hope in the future I will use better judgment. We have in our bylaws spelled out for our rules of conduct toward each other. They should be followed by everyone including my self. If I offended anyone I want to say that I am sorry. I didn't represent you as well as I should have. I sure hope I don't do this sort of thing again. Sometimes we get caught up in the moment and forget what is expected of us as a parent and an Adult. If anyone has anything they want to say. Please feel free to call me or you could even us the board.

As a board member and a Track Day organizer I just don't feel that I should take something the club is giving away for my self. I've been to events where we've giving things away and I won the prize. I took it upon my self at that moment to let everyone know that I had won and I was going to give it back to be raffled again to someone that was more needy than myself or to some one that  is there. That is why I never enter any raffles. I feel that they are for everyone else. I get enough free stuff and pretty good deals and a lot of satisfaction knowing everyone else is having a good time. Even If I have to work to make the event better and more fun for everyone else. I appreciate all of the good things that are happening for me in my life.. I've seen other members who are involved in other events and they have done the exact same thing. I guess I just expect it out of everyone. It seems the right thing to do.

I know the next time I will handle it differently. Once again Steve Thanks for the nice event and I'm sure we'll set up a tent and be more involved. That was a terrific venue you had there. Excellent job on your 2nd year of doing that. It's really gotten bigger and better. ;D
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

youngster775

2006 R1-50th,2004 R6 trackbike,2005 GSXR-600,2001 ZX6 trackbike,2005 YZ-250F

youngster775

Quote from: Gangplank on May 17, 2010, 04:31:34 PM
Wish I could have made it.  Was down at the AMA wind event (I mean races).  

Next year I'll be there...
DUDE! where were you???? we were at T-9 both days. wish you would've hit me on the cell! you going to motoGP with us?
2006 R1-50th,2004 R6 trackbike,2005 GSXR-600,2001 ZX6 trackbike,2005 YZ-250F