Main Menu

26th & 27th trackday

Started by mike72, August 27, 2009, 10:55:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mike72

$110.00 TO $135.00 what happening? :-\  two riders - two days - extra $100.00  Mr. Bbroke Crybaby

ADRAGON; $110.00  increase to $135.00 IS $25.00 aday, Just for the record

A DRAGON

Lunch and a T-Shirt. And a special packet I'm putting together. Can you dig it? Plus if you camp the club is buying the meat to bar-b-Q. I  think it's worth it. $20.00 more You get lunch, Dinner and some breakfast stuff too. If you buy both days you get a T-shirt too. That's a pretty good deal.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Rooster

Speaking of track days... Does anyone have an extra set of leathers they would be willing to let go of cheap?  I tasted the track earlier this month... and it tastes good, haha.

/threadjack

Justin

first, people are going to let you know that 2 wheel custom performance (on sutro) rents leathers.
Second... Height and weight or preferably the actual size you are looking for would help.

Rooster

Quote from: Justino on August 28, 2009, 12:58:33 AM
first, people are going to let you know that 2 wheel custom performance (on sutro) rents leathers.
Second... Height and weight or preferably the actual size you are looking for would help.

I guess that would help ::)  I'm 5'11'' and around 150 pounds. 

Justin

The same dimensions as Ben Spies.

Rooster

Quote from: Justino on September 01, 2009, 12:47:48 AM
The same dimensions as Ben Spies.

That means I should be as fast as him, right?  ::)

Dragone

Quote from: A DRAGON on August 27, 2009, 11:42:20 PM
Lunch and a T-Shirt. And a special packet I'm putting together. Can you dig it? Plus if you camp the club is buying the meat to bar-b-Q. I  think it's worth it. $20.00 more You get lunch, Dinner and some breakfast stuff too. If you buy both days you get a T-shirt too. That's a pretty good deal.

So a weekend run will get you 2 shirts, bbq that if you may be alergic to, you basically paid for it, and you bumped up the track time cost.  when did we vote on this?

Justin

We've been voting for capitalism for a couple hundred years.
You can always vote with your wallet!
I'm not an executive board member, but i know that the money goes right back into the club.
The club buys everyone dinner at moto gp,
offers up a forum where we can discuss, complain, or unite on the issues of the day or buy and sell things to each other, pays for this website, and that's only the stuff I know about.
Nobody is making any money for all the effort and time. I didn't go to the GP
and I don't eat chicken either, but i LIKE to ride with my friends!

n10sive

Quote from: Dragone on September 04, 2009, 08:54:09 PM
So a weekend run will get you 2 shirts, bbq that if you may be alergic to, you basically paid for it, and you bumped up the track time cost.  when did we vote on this?

As a club, you did not vote on this, the board did on your behalf. Usually what happens is Jerome, as President comes up with ideas and runs it by the board. As a board member, I can say yes/no to his ideas. This has happened in the past, and as board members we try and do what is best with the club. In this case, Jerome is hoping to provide incentives to coming to the track. It may work, and it may not. But the idea is to try and expand sign ups. Most of the other track day providers often do things like this and people really enjoy the post day BBQ. If it doesn't work, we go back to what works. Plain and simple. If you have problems with it, voice them to Jerome, or any of the other board members. I'll be happy to listen to you as well and Adiggity, Johnny, Alberto, and Mike C. The board is also privy to the cost of doing our trackdays, and you might be suprised that very little, if any is made. Jerome has had to eat the cost out of his pocket at times. So please relax, and feel free to give us your inputs.

Thanks! -Dale
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

A DRAGON

Dragone. I don't know any other track provider offering a track day even close to that cheap. I feel the cost is still a real BARGIN.  I'm sorry you feel your not getting your monies worth. You can talk to me at bike night on Tuesday if you want to talk.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Dragone

Quote from: A DRAGON on September 05, 2009, 01:10:18 AM
Dragone. I don't know any other track provider offering a track day even close to that cheap. I feel the cost is still a real BARGIN.  I'm sorry you feel your not getting your monies worth. You can talk to me at bike night on Tuesday if you want to talk.

We all get our moneys worth jerome, we still have decent prices for the track times.  Just was not sure why I am buying shirts and trying to help out, was not sure on the price update.  Will see you at the track.

n10sive

Quote from: JENX!!! on September 05, 2009, 11:12:58 AM
Pacific track time does $99/day.....just putting it out there. ::)

That's a two day only price and they don't do it all the time. Feel free to ride with them though if you feel the SSA is too expensive.

BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

XIII

What happened to Jenx's post in this thread? It disappeared all of a sudden.

JENX!!!

I deleted it. I chose not to have drama.
Hi my name is jenx and im a track junky.....