Main Menu

NEW Calendar Feature

Started by Admin CATZ, December 02, 2009, 09:16:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin CATZ

So the calendar is set up now so all members can post and event. Click on "Calendar" on the green bar above and then click on post new event at the bottom right. When posting to the calendar it looks like it also ask you what board to put the POST about the event in; choose "Events". It should create a new post on the Event board and also post the event on the calendar. I think?

n10sive

Just posted the Club meeting. As an experiment, I unchecked the "Link Event to Post" and it did not add anything to the Events board. However, there is not real room to type any description, so it probably would always be best to link the event to a post so you can say more.
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

n10sive

If you are inviting SSA members to an Event...then post it IMO.

If it's just to brag or is self-serving...don't. I think your birthday charity idea qualifies.

GreenMachine

Great idea.  Any chance the low contrast between the dark blue holidays and the charcoal gray background can be altered?  Maybe make holidays light blue or light something???

Is the weekly ride schedule for 2010 going to incorporated into this too?  That would help prevent dueling group rides.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

n10sive

Quote from: Gangplank on December 02, 2009, 04:37:35 PM
umm...  qualifies for which one??   LOL....  can't really tell from you post.

Dang...that didn't come out right at all did it LOL

Qualifies good :)

Admin CATZ

I think it will take a bit to fully figure the calendar out but we'll do it.

Q: What Qualifies? A: As usually anything related to ME, ME, ME and then some other stuff about the rest of you  ;D

Q: Can I change the Colors? A: Yeah I think I can. I'll look at it.

I agree that who ever post the SSA rides should also post them there as well.

ZAch