Main Menu
  • Welcome to SSA Sierra Sportbike Association | Reno Nevada Motorcycle Trackday Weekend Riding Club.

9/26 Ride

Started by wills, September 23, 2010, 08:04:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wills

Quote from: sparkygixxer on September 27, 2010, 04:45:17 PM
Wills, she looks hard core   ;)

She's perfect...never changes or talks. You had another Triumph rider to meet, he has a modded T595. Maybe next time.
Stop Global Whining!
2015 1200RS
2018 H2 SE
Old Sprint Back East

A DRAGON

Wow!!!  I really missed out.  That Thai food restaurant is soooooooo goooood.  I'm happy more of the crew got to experience that place.   

Spencer I see you found a woman to put up with you :rotflmao 

I also can't believe you got Green Machine to stop at a Chevron.  Did he get fuel there too? 

You know  I think I could ride that ride every day in the summer and never get bored.  Excellent job guys.. Big Cat that's good food for you too.  Bring Ginger the next time.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

GreenMachine

Quote from: A DRAGON on October 08, 2010, 10:54:53 AM
I also can't believe you got Green Machine to stop at a Chevron.  Did he get fuel there too? 
Nope!  But come on, round trip is something line 320 miles.  I took on 2 gallons at the Rotten Robbies and haven't been able to fuel her up since.... :rainday  I'm gonna have Rick over at Moto Source put on a front for me Saturday so I'll have some rubber for my planned Sunday tour.

Dragon, how was your vacation?
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.