Main Menu

Roll Call SBK World Superbike May 29-31 Miller Motorsports

Started by Lisa, May 07, 2010, 10:43:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lisa

"The purpose of life is to Live it, to Taste experience to the utmost, to Reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer Experience" ~ Eleanor Roosevelt

Adiggity

As of right now, I am going to say probably not since I will be just coming back from the WERA race there the previous week. That is a long trip for back to back weekends, which sucks cause I love Miller and WSBK is da shiznit. But you never know what may happen in two or 3 weeks! Have fun whoever is going. That is if not the best, definitely one of the best races to go to for a spectator imo.

edmunsan

Just got our tickets in the mail. My wife Diane and I (Ed) will ride 2 up we will arrive in Utah 5/28 anyone else riding there
MOTOISM my desease from wich there is no cure.

Team Gorgonzola

Lisa, Lisa , Lisa!! I am going and the Apex track day on Tuesday eeehhh-haaa!!!
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

stimacsays

Quote from: Team Gorgonzola on May 09, 2010, 05:12:41 PM
NO WAY!! Candice will be so happy to hear this, as I am. Team Gorgonzola and Team Stimac back together again. You still have your T-shirt?

You will have to give the 1098 a go with the SBK fork on it in the afternoon to see what you think.

ChrisM

Myself, my wife, my brother in law and his fiance will be there.  we will also be in barcelona for the catalyuna gp race but i don't suppose we will run into too many board members over there.... 

Justin

We will have board member representation at the GP will be in Japan in October.
preferring to be further away from active volcanoes.

independent

cornerworking again,  riding out hwy 50 on 5/28  (volunteers still needed, great way to be part of the races)

then on to tx & back after the races.   roadtrip-woohoo!

Team Gorgonzola

Quote from: stimacsays on May 09, 2010, 08:24:57 PM
Quote from: Team Gorgonzola on May 09, 2010, 05:12:41 PM
NO WAY!! Candice will be so happy to hear this, as I am. Team Gorgonzola and Team Stimac back together again. You still have your T-shirt?

You will have to give the 1098 a go with the SBK fork on it in the afternoon to see what you think.

Yeahh baby.. I have a feeling you will be flying by me on Tuesday. It'll be great to see you two there!
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

Team Gorgonzola

Quote from: Justino on May 10, 2010, 09:37:44 AM
We will have board member representation at the GP will be in Japan in October.
preferring to be further away from active volcanoes.

Yep, second time a Motegi Twin Ring. Can't wait.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

cobra23

I will be there on Momentum mountain....

With Mrs. Cobra 23, and the Brother and sister in law from Washington.
Space # 8

edmunsan

Next year I'll brike mi moto, This year touring, romance,(with the wardept.) spectatoring, and of course meeting and hanging with SSA.
MOTOISM my desease from wich there is no cure.

bkrblood

ill be going! just scored some tickets from one of our fellow members! now i just gotta figgure out how to get a place to stay.
John Bovet

stimacsays

Quote from: cobra23 on May 12, 2010, 11:41:34 AM
I will be there on Momentum mountain....

With Mrs. Cobra 23, and the Brother and sister in law from Washington.
Space # 8
I tink I was in spot 10 in 07 at AMA?

stimacsays

Quote from: bkrblood on May 13, 2010, 05:39:13 PM
ill be going! just scored some tickets from one of our fellow members! now i just gotta figgure out how to get a place to stay.
Last year, hotels by the airport had rooms for under $100, less than 20 min away.