Main Menu

A big thank you to Justino

Started by n10sive, February 21, 2010, 09:12:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

n10sive

Wanted to publicly thank Justino for all of his help this week. I have been dealing with my father who was diagnosed with Pancreatic Cancer last year. I traveled to Oregon this week to be by his side during his death. Justino, being a Hospice Nurse stayed by my side via the internet and helped me deal with the last two painful days of his life and was a HUGE life line for me. He stayed by his computer and chatted me through medicating him and dealing with his discomfort all night long. I can't say how much this meant to me...so all I can do is give him a big public shout out here on SSA. It's wonderful to have people like Justino in our club.

BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

99 900ss duc

dale
sorry to hear of your fathers passing. our thoughts and prayers are with you.

n10sive

Thanks guys. I almost forgot that he got to do a bike night with us and meet some of you this summer!

mikey

ducati brothers

916 (2wcp 955 big bore kit)

edmunsan

Yay to Justino It takes a certain person to be effective in hospice .It makes a world of difference. Dale let me know if there is anything I can do to help with your proccess. That includes moving stuff over the weekends whatever.
MOTOISM my desease from wich there is no cure.

D1NO

Justin

Dale, thank you.

The rest of the SSA,
The way that Dale cared for his father, the sleepless nights making sure he was comfortable, the ease in which he asked advice, and his strength throughout this experience is really a testament of the caliber of the man that raised him.   
Everything we need to know about the greatness of his dad is evident in Dale.  
Dale, you undertook a mammoth task- one which I found nearly impossible- did it beautifully and with gentle grace.  I'm proud to know you.
Justin

n10sive

wow. Thank you Justin. Don't know what to say after that. I owe you.

Team Gorgonzola

Dale, condolences...Justin you are the man (I really mean that)
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

A DRAGON

Dale sorry to hear about your dad.  That cycle of like is tough to swallow sometimes. Good Job Justino.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

TWF

crzydog

Sorry to hear about your father dale. If you need any help give me a call.

Tim
Dude, you were flying when I passed you....