Main Menu

A GET WELL CARD FOR JOSE- STREET KINGS

Started by SPL, October 09, 2009, 09:07:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SPL

Yesterday around 3 Jose was struck by a motorist in an intersection near Vista in sparks.
Its not clear who is at fault but Jose was taken by Ambulance to Renown.

I went to the hospital yesterday.   Jose is in stable condition but is pretty beat up.  He suffered 2 broken arms, Numerous cracked ribs, and a collapsed lung along with some road rash.   He had his first surgery yesterday and is going in for his second this morning.

Jose is ok but unfortuntly his  GSXR didnt make it.

I just wanted to let everyone know he is ok if you hear about this. He was lucky. From the looks of the bike it could have been WAY worse.  The only thing that even looks salvagable in the pictures were the rear rim and motor.
Building Dreams One Bike At A Time!  775-825-4457

Team Gorgonzola

Get better soon Jose, my best wishes.
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

XIII

:-[ Heal up quick Jose! I hate hearing stuff like this especially when it's about people I know....

rick07r6

I hope he recovers quickly. I only met him once but he seemed like a really nice guy.

Get well Jose!!

NVKrawler

Get well man... It happens, heal up quickly.

mikey

We hope for a speeeedy recovery

Mikey
DUCATI BROTHERS
ducati brothers

916 (2wcp 955 big bore kit)

Justin

No Way, Jose!   Feel better soon.  You're on my mind.
Justino

Rick Bay (BRA)

Adiggity

Always hate to see these threads. It's part of the game we play, unfortunately. Don't know you Jose, but glad to hear your ok. Here's to a speedy and full recovery. Cheers.

Dragone

wow, wish ya the best jose.  Next time ride a kawi!  lol

D1NO

Heard about this from Mike... Heal up brotha!!

youngster775

2006 R1-50th,2004 R6 trackbike,2005 GSXR-600,2001 ZX6 trackbike,2005 YZ-250F

A DRAGON

Ouch!!!!   Wow!  I can't believe it happened to him. I know it can happen to any of us at any time.  Dammm.  Hope you get better soon Jose.  Is he still in at Renown? Can we go and see him?
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

youngster775

jose seems to be progressing real well, the surgery on his wrists went well, then the surgery to close up his abdomen went well, and now today he is breathing on his own! they took him off the life support. what a strong guy! keep up the good work and lets push for a speedy recovery!
2006 R1-50th,2004 R6 trackbike,2005 GSXR-600,2001 ZX6 trackbike,2005 YZ-250F

Justin

Jesus F*  (sorry Jetfueler)
I feel like a total Asshole.
I had no idea the extent of his injuries.   
Does he need anything Youngster?
Does is family need anything??