Main Menu

ROLL CALL FOR SOLSTICE RIDE THIS SUNDAY JUNE 28TH

Started by A DRAGON, June 24, 2009, 11:13:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

A DRAGON

Solstice Ride this Sunday. Who's going I would like to know. So please post up. If I'm going to be the only one going I'll spend the day getting ready to leave to Laguna Seca and MotoGP?
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Timex

I'm in...Haven't made a ride yet.  Might as well make my first one a long one.  Can someone tell me how long this ride usually takes?

crzydog

I'm out as company party Sunday and helping girlfrined move. Have fun in Monterey as I'm not going there either.
Dude, you were flying when I passed you....

A DRAGON

Leave at 6:30a.m. Return around 6 to 7 and maybe 8p.m. depending on traffic and other unforeseen delays.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

MotoPutz

Out, Have to help my friends move, they only have one day to move a whole house. And no smart a$$'s not the structure, just the stuff in it.

GreenMachine

Out.  Niece's going away party.  I'd like to go, but another time.

ADragon, you might ask to cancel or postpone this one.  That's a big commitment so close to the MotoGP weekend and may not prove to be that much fun for only one or two riders.  Just thinking out loud.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

jlavallee

Out as neither of my road bikes are exactly ideal for this type of haul. ;)

dr1150

Sorry, I can't make it. If you all go have a great day.
"You start the game of life with a full pot o' luck and an empty pot
o' experience... The object is to fill the pot of experience before you
empty the pot of luck."

A DRAGON

Timex. I'm sorry if all we have is the two of us going to our Ride. I need to get ready for Laguna. I want to leave tomorrow night. So I'll be cancelling the ride. Until further Notice. My apologies you and to all who didn't post up.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

GreenMachine

I thought about you guys yesterday when I was sweating it out in the San Joaquin Valley's 111* heat.  That would have been one hot ride.  Hot bad, not hot good.  And a rude weather change from our cool June temps.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.