Main Menu

Jerome's Swim Ride This Sunday Aug. 3rd.

Started by A DRAGON, July 31, 2008, 07:21:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

A DRAGON

Who's going on the Swim ride this Sunday? Remember we will meet at 9:00 at Starbucks on W. Mccaran by IHOP. Turn keys at 9:30. Bring yourself some water shoes and goggles because their are rocks we can swin under. It's going to be like a Vacation. GO SSA!!!!!!!!!!
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

weavefish

i so wanna be there!!!!! trying to get these fallonites to go too. might stay at a hotel or my aunts  house so we dont have to leave so earlie ;D
It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens. - Woody Allen

JetdocX

I must have been sniffing race gas fumes...so I missed this announcement the other night.

Where are you going?

Are ugly oversized Brit bikes (and their ugly owners) allowed?

Thanks for helping the brain-damaged. ;D

Adiggity

Hey J, can I sport your SV or one of your spare bikes? If so, I will join y'all.

weavefish

Quote from: Adiggity on July 31, 2008, 11:29:37 AM
Hey J, can I sport your SV or one of your spare bikes? If so, I will join y'all.

WOW....
It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens. - Woody Allen

Team Gorgonzola

My wife is driving my truck to the swim hole. I can transport some stuff...just don't exagerate ;D
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

Johnny

This is my favorite ride!!!!  For those of you who have not done it this is the one to go to :)  I'll definetly be there.

A DRAGON

Andy Yes you got it reserved already. I'll finish the work on it on Saturday.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

weavefish

weavefish

also where is the starbucks? im trying to get directions but the computers at work suck. Also i cant seem to find a west Mc carren???? maybe im just blonde cya there

MotoPutz

Its the western part of N McCarren, its just off I-80 at McCarren on the west side of town. In the same plaza as the 7-11.

http://www.mapquest.com/mq/7-uF_z*Q4Nv5e4eiU9B30R

Adiggity

Quote from: A DRAGON on August 01, 2008, 07:48:48 AM
Andy Yes you got it reserved already. I'll finish the work on it on Saturday.
Cool. What time Saturday are you working on it? I can come give you a hand.

Adiggity

Quote from: weavefish on August 01, 2008, 10:16:42 AM
also where is the starbucks? im trying to get directions but the computers at work suck. Also i cant seem to find a west Mc carren???? maybe im just blonde cya there
It's right off the freeway (I-80) on W. McCarran, next to the 7-11. Btw, McCarran is spelled with an A. Probably why you couldn't find it.

weavefish

i was looking at a map and there was only north and south Mccarran...no west.

Adiggity

Ah, yeah, I guess it's how the locals say it because it's on the west side of town. To me N. McCarran would be right there by UNR....