Main Menu

HEY EVERYONE --- THANKS

Started by russtman, July 30, 2008, 02:49:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

russtman

Thanks for the track day!!!!   I could not use it , due to me moving back home to Austin, TEXAS this week-end.       I gave it to Tarik for helping me out with tires.  ( Thanks T )

I just wanted to give everyone my email address -- russtman@yahoo.com
and say what a great experience I had riding with everyone in SSA on the Sunday rides and the track days.    You guys are a top knotch group and you will all be missed ---EVEN YOU JEROME !!!  lol   ;D     

SO this is goodbye, and if anyone is ever in Austin --email me and we can meet up. 

I will continue to remain on the site and harrass Jerome from time to time.   I want to make sure he keeps running the C  config !!!!  haha

Take care guys and gals ---I had a blast, and I hope to keep in touch with many of ya !!!!

Russ
Need  money!!!!   WILL WORK FOR TRACK DAYS.

Adiggity

Damn Russ. What you couldn't handle life in a real state or what? Just playin man. I understand and wish you all the best. If I am ever headed out there I'll look you up for sure. You do the same. Take care.  8)

n10sive

Hey..maybe we can run something other than C now! LOL

joking. 

Russ...was really nice to meet you and ride a few trackdays with you.  Hope life in Texas goes well for you.
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

russtman

Thanks man -- I appreciate it.     Make sure Jerome keeps running the C config in my memory !!!   ;D

Team Gorgonzola

Russ it has been a pleasure to ride with you (even been passed by you), and of course to read your verbal battles on this forum. I hope you will do plenty of riding and/or trackdays, were you're headed. Godd luck, we'll miss you.

Arrivederci
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

dmh2000

good luck. I'm from Austin originally. Say hello to 6th street for me

JH Reagan High, class of 1971
dave

Johnny

It was fun riding with you on dirt, track, and street.  I'll remind Jerome about the C configuration (my favorite).  I'm not very good with words so I'll just say good luck and keep in touch bro!

weavefish

Cya man!!! Best of luck to you!! and thanks for the killer deal on the boots!!! ill think of you whenever i put em on lol ;D
It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens. - Woody Allen

Noleftturn

A DRAGON

Yeah russman I'm gonna miss ya. Hope all goes well in Texas. If not your always welcome back home.  Tell those boys in Texas what kind of club we got here. If you ever need more stickers let me know we'll get some out to you. When the t-shirts come out you'll get one two. Remember I still beat you back to the pits so I think I kicked your ass last. Your the one who couldn't go the distance.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Justin

Russ, my friend.  Good Times, Buddy!   
I'm glad you are getting a great opportunity back home. 
Jerome is right, spread the word in Texas and make sportbike riding there what the SSA has made it for us.
The SSA welcomed you and I, from out of town, and gives them a family. You and I should do the same wherever we end up.
That's the legacy.
ps.
Start a bike night on a weekday that doesn't have one, grab a megaphone and start talking into it.

Resistor

Hey Russ, I wish you the best of luck and happy trails down in Austin.  Keep in touch.
2005 GSXR-600

russtman

Just wanted to show me kicking Jeromes ASS ---one last time on C config !!!

He is right , he did get me going into the pits----I was slowing down big J.   I was just tired from me kicking your butt all over the track!!  LOL  ;D

Take care every one.    I will be out of touch for about a week----driving , moving , unpacking.     

I miss you guys already.

Russ

[attachment deleted by admin]

A DRAGON

[bNo cools down till the last turn hairball. Just say your fat and your can't play racquetball either. Besides that's always been the rule. YOu have to beat your opponent to the pits. Wha t sissy you texans can be.][/b]
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750