Main Menu

Guess who got ENGAGED to be married??

Started by Justin, July 23, 2008, 01:26:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

weavefish

Quote from: Justino on July 24, 2008, 09:00:54 PM
ps. If she ever insists on a very fancy diamond ring go rent "Blood Diamond" and make her watch it!

that just might be the 2nd greatest tid bit of advice ive seen on the net..... we wont talk about the first one.
It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens. - Woody Allen

Johnny

Congrats and wish you two the best!!! :)

MotoPutz

Thank you all for kind words. A date was set for September 24.   FYI

zipbyu

Where? Will all come. ;D, we can behave......maybe, I will take that risk.

MotoPutz

Don't have a place yet... Probably on the coast somewhere since we both grew up on the coast and love it.

zipbyu

Do I hear a coast ride comming up soon?

Justin

after this post, they might choose Nicaragua, or Chile. . . It's winter at the Tierra del Fuego, but it should be lovely this time of year!
congratulations!
ps
This may be the only evidence I have that Putz is really smart.

n10sive

Quote from: Justino on August 02, 2008, 01:46:12 AM
This may be the only evidence I have that Putz is really smart.

you must be forgetting that he is our Charter HEEERRRROOOOO!  :D
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

smoothduc

Diamond Ring huh??
I agree with the debit thing. I was not born here and so dont get the thing where you buy something you cant' pay for in cash and then end up paying for it with interest.
Well, I ended up paying off my own ring and that killed the thing for me.
If it was me, I would not care for a rock. I would put the money to good use, whatever that means to you guys. Smart use, something you get a tax refund for. The diamond on my list of things is way, way back... so far back, it's more an addendum kind of thing. When you got everything else you probably ever want, like house paid off, toys paid off, travelled, kids off to college doing good things with their lives....stuff like that.
But hey, you do what you think is right for you.
Congrats Putz and  Caroline.