Main Menu

Jorge Lorenzo High side

Started by Adiggity, May 08, 2008, 04:38:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adiggity

JENX!!!

That was crazy!!! and he raced better than most of the riders....that guy has skills...one thing for sure tho, we will be treated to some really good racing  this year.
Hi my name is jenx and im a track junky.....

russtman

OUCHHHHHHH.   At least he wasnt hurt too bad. :-\
Need  money!!!!   WILL WORK FOR TRACK DAYS.

Justin

Boing.  That rear suspension got REALLY loaded.  I had to see it frame by frame to watch that thing load up.

A DRAGON

Wow. He probably thought he was never coming down. Jeff May when he ran into Jamie Hacking  may have gotten a little more hang time. Ouccccccch  that really had to hurt.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Resistor

Thanks for the link.  That is one tough kid, and to race that same weekend and finish 4th is amazing.
2005 GSXR-600

Adiggity

Quote from: Resistor on May 09, 2008, 08:48:15 AM
   That is one tough kid, and to race that same weekend and finish 4th is amazing.
Absolutely! I am really impressed with him so far this year.

russtman

Yea, I like him and Pedrosa.............  Rossi  WHO.   ;D

JENX!!!

russtman

Adiggity

Quote from: russtman on May 09, 2008, 10:10:31 AM
Yea, I like him and Pedrosa.............  Rossi  WHO.   ;D
May the motorcycle gods strike you DOWN for such an outrageous statement!!

Oh, and now you like him and Pedrosa?! What happened to Hayden you wishy washy, flip floppin trophy chasin, band wagon ridin, 2 different flag carryin, not sure if your Honda or Suzuki ridin, confused Texan you.

JENX!!!

check out www.motogp.com theres a cool video on the main page about the docktor.

Adiggity

Quote from: jenx1976 on May 09, 2008, 11:51:24 AM
check out www.motogp.com theres a cool video on the main page about the docktor.

4 words.....OH HELL YEAH BABY!!!

russtman

Yea , Yea ,  ------ Andy , did you get my email I sent ya about the lap timer????

Adiggity

Negative Ghost Rider. Didn't get it. I may be coming on Sunday.....not sure yet. I also may be able to drop by and give it to. What day are you going to be there?