Main Menu

Why are all the rides on Sundays?

Started by dtatum6, May 08, 2008, 03:35:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dtatum6

Is nobody available to ride on Saturday?  Why are all the group rides scheduled for Sunday mornings?

karneybo

Traditon mostly ride on Sunday rest on Monday and thats why most bike shops ro closed Sundays and Mondays.  Some ppl with the SSA ride Sat. some even set up small rides during the week.
Carney

Adiggity

It's not that nobody is available, just that our "scheduled" rides are for Sunday. If you have a day that you would like to get some people together, post it up and usually 1 or 10 will be available to go with you.  :)

MotoPutz

I like riding Saturday... I always have to be back in Reno by 1:30pm on Sundays.

JENX!!!

+1 on saturday rides....plus motorcycle racing is always on, on sundays.
Hi my name is jenx and im a track junky.....

russtman

I will ride on Saturdays----you just gotta post up and see if you get any interest,  but the Sunday rides will probably remain just that , Sunday rides.       Unless you can sweet talk the main Dragon --aka -- PUFF into changing the ride schedule.      Good luck, I hear he is one pissed off bald dude, that has Dragon breath.      ;)
Need  money!!!!   WILL WORK FOR TRACK DAYS.

smoothduc

ditto here, just post it, if charter does not come in between, I'd be up for it. Work most of the time but can finagle around rides ::)

Justin

Saturdays are good too.  If you post it, they will come.

dtatum6

I posted a ride for this Saturday after 2:00 leaving from carson check it out.

Dave

A DRAGON

Well when we started riding you were just coming out of diapers. And we had to help your mom clean you up because you were so stinky.  We went riding when you had to go to church.  Just kidding. We just started out doing that because you could work on our bikes on Saturday. Then ride on Sunday. But I always hoped we could do some rides on Saturday or even during the week. But most people had trouble riding period. So yes post it up. If I can go I will. But I need to do something around my house on Saturday because I get off so late during the week. Maybe we could change a few of our rides when theirs a track day on Sunday we could do our Club ride on Saturday. Great Idea. Let's see how it goes. I'm open to everything except Texas'in. We really just one. But I really like needling him. He's a good guy from out of town that found a home away from home with our club. Hey Russ you need more stickers for your friends in Texas? We have a lot more now. Just let me know and I'll take care of yeah.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

dtatum6

Sounds good.  Dont change to much for me im moving to Fresno in July.  Im bummed i just found the group and haven't even done a group ride yet and im moving.  Oh well, ill try to get as much in here as i can before i go.

MotoPutz

Make sure you ride Hwy 41 from Shandon to Atascadero when you get to Fresno. Its an amazing ride.

n10sive

Don't you know that us motorcycle riders are a bunch of Godless Heathens who don't go to church? We go out and worship the God of Yamaha, Kawi, Suzuki and Honda on Sundays. Well....some of us anyway. Then there are people like me who ride on Saturday and go to church on Sunday :) Hey...what can I say...someone has to go. hah

BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

nvgixxer

I usually ride Saturday and Sunday........and Wednesday with a bunch of old retired guys like me. So post up the meeting place, I just might be in the neighborhood  ;)
2015 Suzuki Hayabusa (sold)
2012 Kawasaki ZX14R (sold)
2009 Suzuki Hayabusa (sold)
2007 Suzuki GSXR1000 (totaled)
2005 Suzuki Hayabusa (sold)
2003 Suzuki GSXR1000 (sold)

Justin

We ride on Sunday because God loves motorcycles