Main Menu

Jerome's Swim Ride This Sunday Aug. 3rd.

Started by A DRAGON, July 31, 2008, 07:21:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MotoPutz

as I said, technically McCarran is split by I-80 and so since its on the north side of 80 its N McCarran.

Adiggity

Quote from: Putz on August 01, 2008, 11:50:59 AM
as I said, technically McCarran is split by I-80 and so since its on the north side of 80 its N McCarran.
Yeah, what he said......

Resistor

I'll be there!

Quote from: JetdocX on July 31, 2008, 09:22:09 AM
I must have been sniffing race gas fumes...so I missed this announcement the other night.

Where are you going?

Are ugly oversized Brit bikes (and their ugly owners) allowed?

Thanks for helping the brain-damaged. ;D

Yumm...race gas.
The swim hole in in the Yuba river before Nevada City along Hwy 49.
2005 GSXR-600

A DRAGON

Yo Diggity I should be on it by 3 if your available that would be nice.

Did I see that right Russell the Love Muscle is coming on the Swim Ride?
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

weavefish

Quick question. there is a gas station near the metting place right? (im sure there is but just wanna make sure) me and jenx gonna need to gas up B4 we leave Reno
It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens. - Woody Allen

A DRAGON

Yes the 7-11 is in the parking lot. No problem. Did you get you some water shoes. Those rocks get slippery when your feet are wet.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Team Gorgonzola

My wife Tomi will drive my truck (support track). So iff needed we are covered.
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

weavefish

Quote from: A DRAGON on August 02, 2008, 05:56:41 PM
Yes the 7-11 is in the parking lot. No problem. Did you get you some water shoes. Those rocks get slippery when your feet are wet.

got the best dang water shoes wal mart sells lol not much selection out here in fallon haha
It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens. - Woody Allen

A DRAGON

In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

weavefish

i swim allot... allready had that covered  :P hope to get some cool film of those underwater rocks

Sierra Slider

Dragon, 
May see you and the crew in the morning at Starbucks. More than likley I will be way deep in the forest yelling at the KLR or some nasty @ss single track, cause I'm way to stupid to take an easy route,  by 9:30am. Will take the not so straight route  ;D, over the hills and through the woods, and hook up with the crew in either Downiville or at the swim hole on the Yuba. I have to scout a few more sections of the vast forests for an AMA Dual Sport ride I'm, no wait, we (Dust Devils) are hosting in October. Have a safe ride.  The Slider
RUN IT IN DEEP AND POWERSLIDE HER!!!
WORK'S FOR ME....
YA YA I KNOW,  BUT SHE LIKES IT

JENX!!!

To those that didnt make it....U guys missed out!!!! that was a very good ride and the swim hole was fantastic!!!!! cant believe that its only once a year!? we should do that more often!!!!, anyways here a few shots...I took a lot more but my shiity camera phone sucksass!!!! ;D

INSERT CAPTION HERE......

and a very preety ducati!!!!
Hi my name is jenx and im a track junky.....

JetdocX

Hey Jerome, can we go again next weekend, too???? ;D ;D ;D

Thanks to all who made this happen.  And thanks for riding slowly so my ugly Brit Beast could keep up! :D

I took two pics in Sierraville and will post them later, but totally forgot to take any more photos for the rest of the day.

weavefish

Quote from: JetdocX on August 03, 2008, 08:01:22 PM
And thanks for riding slowly so my ugly Brit Beast could keep up! :D

hmmmm you never seemed to get to far behind if at all.... me thinks your faster than you want us to believe on that beast lol

JetdocX

Yeah, I guess I should drag that green pile 'o crap to the track and find out just how bad the brakes are!!! :o