Main Menu

Track Weekend

Started by chocotaco, July 28, 2008, 09:03:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chocotaco

I just wanted to say whats up and thank you to everyone for this past weekend. I had alot of fun out there and Im really inspired to get a bike of my own and start riding. I hope noone will get pissed at me because Im new to all of this so I will have alot of questions. I look forward to future track days and more good times. Love, peace, and chicken grease to all.

n10sive

Why would anyone be pissed?! That is what these clubs and forums are here for. Post up! Ask LOTS of questions because there are many who lurk here and are too afraid to probably ask the same questions.

Welcome to the club and the track!
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

JENX!!!

+1 on that!!!only stupid question is the one you dont ask. ;D........WELCOME to SSA!!!
Hi my name is jenx and im a track junky.....

weavefish

Caught the bug did ya Muhahahaha. Welcome 8)
It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens. - Woody Allen

Noleftturn

I agree there are no stupid questions... except the ones I ask.  Welcome!

MotoPutz

Quote from: Noleftturn on July 28, 2008, 10:27:11 AM
I agree there are no stupid questions... except the ones I ask.  Welcome!

+1

zipbyu

The point of the ssa track weekend is to get new local talent out on the track.  Oh, and yes everyone else is just as welcome too.  This will contribute to a smarter safer rider on the street for commutes, sunday rides, and bike night popularity contests.

A DRAGON

Ditto. The more track days you do the more control of your machine you will have. Hopefully it will keep you and your fellow riders alive. Track Days make you a better rider on the street. More control means more fun.  Welcome to the forum!!!!!!!!
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750