Main Menu

Roll Call - Markleeville 09/07/14 - 9:00 AM

Started by GreenMachine, September 03, 2014, 06:26:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flamecrow

Looks like I'm sitting this one out, would love to go though...instead I'll just relax this weekend and maybe do some work. Finally football season too! You guys have fun and ride safe :)

I'm behind on posting pics/videos of previous rides too :P

KKM

If you guys have room I would like to meet up in Carson. What time are you coming through and were should we meet?
Kevin
2009 Aprilia RSV1000R
2012 KTM990R ADV
2013 KTM 500XCW

NevadaWolf

Hurm, curious about that answer too.

Doubt I'll make as I'm still in Fallon....but one never knows.

RichVee4

Quote from: KKM on September 07, 2014, 06:06:13 AM
If you guys have room I would like to meet up in Carson. What time are you coming through and were should we meet?
Kevin

Stay tuned, Im sure we can figure something out.   we will probably leave maverick 9:15 at base of Geiger and get into Carson 9:45 ish.

We should be easy to spot.  Not many groups of 6-7 sport bikes going through carson
Live long and prosper \V/

GreenMachine

Kevin
KKM, we'll be departing the Maverik Country Store at the base of VC around 9:00 AM, so figure on us coming down out of Mound House about 9:30 ish.  We'll take hwy 50 to I-395 south on down to Minden.   If I'm leading, we won't be going terribly fast, so if you miss us, you can catch up I'm sure.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

GreenMachine

Quote from: RichVee4 on September 07, 2014, 07:59:18 AM
Kevin

Stay tuned, Im sure we can figure something out.   we will probably leave maverick 9:15 at base of Geiger and get into Carson 9:45 ish.
:D  There you go!  Pretty straightforward.   :P

Hope to see you out there.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

Mel

I will meet you boys and girls in Carson City also along with KKM. So that means you'll be coming off the end of 395 into Carson and making the left at the train museum I take it?

KKM

I will be at the bottom of the VC Hwy and Hwy50 here at Mound House at 9:30.
Kevin
2009 Aprilia RSV1000R
2012 KTM990R ADV
2013 KTM 500XCW

GreenMachine

Quote from: Mel on September 07, 2014, 08:04:30 AM
I will meet you boys and girls in Carson City also along with KKM. So that means you'll be coming off the end of 395 into Carson and making the left at the train museum I take it?
Anti-social party-pooper! 

But yes, to answer your question.

GreenMachine

I better end this so I don't have to hear Rich's nagging about being late.  :P

Mel

GM, better late to the party than not at all :)!

Mel

NevadaWolf

Thanks for the ride guys and gals. Good to meet you all.

GreenMachine

Papasmurf, what happened to you today?  We waited at the base of Geiger and at the highlands.  Jimbo said you were having transmission trouble.  I wish I had known.  It sounded like everybody was running when we left Maverik and we had two more riders to collect up ahead.  They were there still fortunately.  Hope you're not still stranded there.  If you are, PM me and I'll come get your bike.

Great day everyone!  A super huge group to try to keep together all day, but you're all like leaders anyway.  I'll post pics here in a few.  I'm hoping I have some good action pics of the few of you who rode just in front of me.

Most improved rider since the last time I saw him was KKM. 

Loved the conversation too.   :evil1  I think I did my fair share of it, maybe that's why.

RichVee4

Enjoyed our ride today and meeting some new folks.  Big group 10 at one point.    Traffic was heavy on Monitor and Ebbetts on our way out but the return trip we had the road to ourselves.  

All in all a good day. GM was even 30sec early!
Live long and prosper \V/

288RR

Thanks everyone that came out. I had a blast.   Lot of bikes out today.