Main Menu

SSA Bike Night @ La Vecchia will resume on May 11th

Started by zipbyu, April 30, 2010, 07:54:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin

edmunsan

I don't get it what's a bikini bike? Hey Justin I need stickers, hats, shirt. I am going to SBK  and I told Stimacsays I would bring him stickers. I am going to try and make bike night 2morrw you got's?
MOTOISM my desease from wich there is no cure.

Rick Bay (BRA)

A lot of snow up here. Tomorrow probably the same. I don't know if I can make it.

Let's see what happen.

99 900ss duc

ed if you want stickers swing by my house this evening or this week, i have plenty, they were in my saddlebags last nite but i was in truck.

i believe dale has some hats

Rick Bay (BRA)

bkrblood

sadly i got to work tonight or i would be there! feel free to swing by the store afterwords if ya wanna chat for a few or discuss the track day comin up
John Bovet

Adiggity

Quote from: edmunsan on May 10, 2010, 09:17:25 PM
  I need stickers, hats, shirt. I am going to SBK  and I told Stimacsays I would bring him stickers. I am going to try and make bike night 2morrw you got's?

There will be all of the above at bike night tonight, and pretty much every bike night for that matter. When you get there just ask one of the guys behind the table and they will hook you up.  :)

Justin

I don't get it what's a bikini bike? Hey Justin I need stickers, hats, shirt. I am going to SBK  and I told Stimacsays I would bring him stickers. I am going to try and make bike night 2morrw you got's?
2 wheel custom.   bikini bike wash to support a fellow SSA rider's fight against cancer
It's this weekend!
click below

http://www.sierrasportbike.com/smf/index.php?topic=2586.0

bkrblood

Quote from: Adiggity on May 11, 2010, 04:46:24 PM
  I need stickers, hats, shirt. I am going to SBK  and I told Stimacsays I would bring him stickers. I am going to try and make bike night 2morrw you got's?

There will be all of the above at bike night tonight, and pretty much every bike night for that matter. When you get there just ask one of the guys behind the table and they will hook you up.  :)

damn! now i really wish i was there tonight instead of workin. would love to get a few stickers for the bike and cars to help promote ssa and one of the hats.(always wearin hats) if anyone wants to swing by and drop some off to me thatd be great! lol ;D
John Bovet

mikey

ducati brothers

916 (2wcp 955 big bore kit)

edmunsan

Quote from: Adiggity on May 11, 2010, 04:46:24 PM

Aww man I got hung up with a purchase I couldn't pass up.50cc Bombardier kids quad for $3hun B there 4 shirts next week
MOTOISM my desease from wich there is no cure.

bkrblood

ok so who will be there tomorrow? im going with my girl and im dragging along 2 other friends to let them see what its all about!
John Bovet

MotoPutz

Justin

BRKBLOOD
we don't usually check in before attending, most of us just go.
You'll meet a lot of cool people.  Just tell them who you are and that you won your first trackday!!!
Ask for Putz or Zipbyu (befriend the troublemakers first)

MotoPutz