Main Menu

SSA Bike Night @ La Vecchia will resume on May 11th

Started by zipbyu, April 30, 2010, 07:54:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zipbyu

It is that time again.  The weather is comming around, and we find ourself with a itch we just cant scratch.  We will be starting up bike night every Tuesday 6 6:30-8:00 starting on the 11th of May.  Ride down for some great food and motorcycle talk.  See ya there.

We still will have our "indoor" bike night next week on the first tuesday of may.

GreenMachine

Thanks for the heads-up.   I saw the SSA bike night flier at one of the bike shops.  Was it moved to the 11th due to our unpredictable Reno weather?
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

youngster775

Quote from: GreenMachine on April 30, 2010, 08:46:48 AM
Thanks for the heads-up.   I saw the SSA bike night flier at one of the bike shops.  Was it moved to the 11th due to our unpredictable Reno weather?
I saw them flyers too! don't they look good?  ;D
2006 R1-50th,2004 R6 trackbike,2005 GSXR-600,2001 ZX6 trackbike,2005 YZ-250F

dr1150

"You start the game of life with a full pot o' luck and an empty pot
o' experience... The object is to fill the pot of experience before you
empty the pot of luck."

zipbyu

I didnt see the flier(unless it was the old one), either way we have one from now on.  It also sounds like 2wp have theirs going. Street Kings friday at bullys?  PJs on wedsday?  If thay started I dont know.  I spoke to Alberto yesterday to get ours going.  We thought it was a good idea to start on the 11th.

99 900ss duc

since we seem to be left off the list
you can all get your bike nite fix on mondays starting  may 3rd at el rancho grande mexican restaurant on hwy 395s in gardnerville at 600pm.
come and get some of them $1 taco's

A DRAGON

Please Check here if the weather is awful. If it's pretty bad we might end up inside watching some races. I'll let you know if there are any changes. I hate to be in the cold.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

edmunsan

Too bad Rancho Grande no gotti no tongue tacos :P Soo good!
MOTOISM my desease from wich there is no cure.

Team Gorgonzola

Quote from: zipbyu on April 30, 2010, 07:54:05 AM
     It is that time again.  The weather is comming around, and we find ourself with a itch we just cant scratch.  We will be starting up bike night every Tuesday 6 6:30-8:00 starting on the 11th of May.  Ride down for some great food and motorcycle talk.  See ya there.

We still will have our "indoor" bike night next week on the first tuesday of may.
Yes, like a "soft start", if it's nice weather we can hang out outside too but it will be an "indoor" event like Myron said.
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

Team Gorgonzola

Great deal, I am definitely on board (no pun intended)
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

dr1150

Thank you, I will hand deliver my form on Tuesday at bike night.

Thanks again for all your hard work!!!!
"You start the game of life with a full pot o' luck and an empty pot
o' experience... The object is to fill the pot of experience before you
empty the pot of luck."

MotoPutz

I'm in and probably for my wife since we ride 2up a lot.

GreenMachine

...snow blizzard 05/10.  Hope it's cleared up by tomorrow night.

Indoors.  Outdoors.  It makes no difference to me.  See y'all there.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

99 900ss duc

dmh2000

dave