Main Menu

may 2nd ride ROLL CALL

Started by bkrblood, April 15, 2010, 06:55:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MotoPutz

weather is suppose to be nice...

Bigcat

I might be able to do an exploratory ride that way on Sat just to get an idea what to expect for Sunday.

mase

I might have my son on the back so I will be taking it easy.
Sean Mason

GreenMachine

Quote from: mase on April 28, 2010, 06:44:51 PM
I might have my son on the back so I will be taking it easy.
That will be a timely circumstance.  Mr. Downieville Sheriff has a shiny new SUV this year.  He's already tailed me for no apparent reason this season, making a special U-turn as soon as he spotted me.  I wasn't even speeding.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

dr1150

You all need to FLY LOW and avoid the radar
"You start the game of life with a full pot o' luck and an empty pot
o' experience... The object is to fill the pot of experience before you
empty the pot of luck."

A DRAGON

Please don't sweat the gas. Nothing is worse on gas than my twin (aprilia) 4.1 gal tank. You can make Downieville easily.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

edmunsan

Quote from: bkrblood on April 23, 2010, 12:49:36 PM
yea i just was lookin at the weather and if they are right...doubtful but possible...they are saying snow on the 2nd!

I rode today it was snowing. No big deal as long as its not sticking. Oh ya it would also be cold if it's snowing...........I'm OK with cold. Gerbig heated gloves, and jacket,. I live in Sierra Nevada I love 2 ride.( I ride solo 99% of the time, especially cold months wich is 2/3 of the YEAR!)
MOTOISM my desease from wich there is no cure.

Bigcat

I'm with you Edmunson. Hey bring the RT out so I won't be the only bagger out there. :D

edmunsan

Quote from: Bigcat on April 28, 2010, 08:58:29 PM
I'm with you Edmunson. Hey bring the RT out so I won't be the only bagger out there. :D

C  U @ starbucks

n10sive

You riding Ed? Maybe we can make it two RT's :)

BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

edmunsan

U bet! And if we ever take the RT"s on the track (although I dont think SSA members would ever concider running form authorities) The envinsibles (age 18-30) would learn how well the RT/P can keep up with a sport bike rider that 's reasonably skilled.

Rick Bay (BRA)

I might have my girlfriend Titania on the back too so I also will be taking it easy. She does not have full leathers, only the jacket.

nvgixxer

Does anyone know if hwy 80 or 89 was sanded during this latest snow storm? I got a few more paint pits last week just taking a ride to Bridgeport via Wellington. ARGHH!! >:(
2015 Suzuki Hayabusa (sold)
2012 Kawasaki ZX14R (sold)
2009 Suzuki Hayabusa (sold)
2007 Suzuki GSXR1000 (totaled)
2005 Suzuki Hayabusa (sold)
2003 Suzuki GSXR1000 (sold)

dr1150

I will also be on my RT, see u all at starbucks.
"You start the game of life with a full pot o' luck and an empty pot
o' experience... The object is to fill the pot of experience before you
empty the pot of luck."

JetFueler

Will make this ride.  Thanks for posting.  Sunday's weather is suppose to be in the 70's so great riding weather!  (ROFL at the avatar with the 167 mph in 50 mph zone pic).  HAHAHAHA too funny.
And God will cause me to ride upon the high places of the earth.  (Isaiah 58:14)