Main Menu

What racebike am I buying

Started by zipbyu, April 02, 2010, 10:07:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zipbyu

Lets see how well you all know me.  This is the first time I have done a poll.  We should do more with a better topic in the future.  Like best ride, fav rider, who is going to win, and stuff like that.  Come up with some on your own, it is cold out. 

youngster775

2006 R1-50th,2004 R6 trackbike,2005 GSXR-600,2001 ZX6 trackbike,2005 YZ-250F

99 900ss duc

there is no option for a buell blast  :)

zipbyu

I was going to put a buell, but it would of got no responce.  This is why thay are all close match.  I had to vote to view the results ongoing myself, I voted on the bike I would love to have (svx 5.5), but dont.

edmunsan

Quote from: zipbyu on April 02, 2010, 10:07:40 PM
cold out. 
Went Karting with my son Friday at Lemmond Val afternoon wind, rain, cold, did'nt matter much in 5th gear front straight, 2nd gear at corkscrew, all was right ON THE GAS.
MOTOISM my desease from wich there is no cure.

Oneup

02 KX250, 04 GSXR1000, 07 CBR600rr

RedLeader

"Why are motorcycle dealers closed on Sundays? Because Sunday is for worship... Catholics go to church, Motorcyclists go to the track." -Justin Skalka

zipbyu

Guess you all know me better than I thought, the poll is right. 07 gsxr 750

Resistor

2005 GSXR-600

edmunsan

I used personality profile and I hardly know you. Or I just guessed. But when you said fast, and the Triumph 675 Daytona was not on the list, I picked the known fastest bike on that list.
MOTOISM my desease from wich there is no cure.

Justin

i just picked the bike i wanted. Plus you really ride a litre bike well at the track.  no brainer.

zipbyu

The kawasaki is way to hard to ride on the track.  I have been fighting it some.  I have tried some stuff, and decited it will stay a street bike.  Ride it or sell it. So, thus the gsxr.

zipbyu

I didnt miss that one Allen, well I didnt see it till now but I would pass anyway, may have issues.  Yes I did buy Zorans 07 gsxr 750. It needs a few little thing but ready to go.  I will likely get a sv in the future but not now, I think I will miss the power.  If I decide to sell my zx10r I will get a supermoto(svx5.5) bike like I have wanted for some time.  Till then I will have a rocken time on the kickass 750.

99 900ss duc

this post is useless without pics

zipbyu

OH Yeah, your right, Like rick07r6 picture.  People have only seen Zorans bike from behind.  When I paint it down the road i will post it.