Main Menu

sun 29 dirtride. 11:00

Started by zipbyu, November 28, 2009, 06:39:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nesquik

Justin

I know.  . . KTM looking really pretty.

I think the black rims set it off very well.

dmh2000

Quote from: Nesquik on November 29, 2009, 10:14:54 PM
That KTM sure is sexy.

and i got 6" of air too! my motto is, if you can't ride, at least have a nice bike.
dave

n10sive

Quote from: dmh2000 on November 30, 2009, 07:36:54 AM
and i got 6" of air too! my motto is, if you can't ride, at least have a nice bike.

At least you were out getting it dirty...instead of posing on it at Starbucks  ;D
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

Nesquik

Quote from: n10sive on November 30, 2009, 11:14:26 AM
Quote from: dmh2000 on November 30, 2009, 07:36:54 AM

At least you were out getting it dirty...instead of posing on it at Starbucks  ;D

HA

edmunsan

Great pics: justino is that you shooting? Looks like loads of fun, hey Myron is that a Yamaha of Cessna? I still cant kickstart my YZ It just hurts too much. Theres my sign!
MOTOISM my desease from wich there is no cure.

MotoPutz

edmunsan

Ok mr Putz I will take off the supermoto rims of the DubYar (lectric sissy start) Ice my foot everynight and make the next ride. Hope to meet you guys this Sunday @ the meeting

MotoPutz

now now, don't make me pressure you into doing something stupid, I know how much a injury that don't heal right sucks in the long run...

zipbyu

Thanks Justin, Great pictures.  There seems to be a pattern to my madness.  I tend to launch cattle guards, mx jumps, and the moon is next.  I have to get my lever fixed but I will be ready next weedend.  Thank all for showing up. 7 total.  

edmunsan

AVS/SUNLINE or hand guards I just hate a ten dollar lever ruining a million dollar ride

Justin

Quote from: edmunsan on November 30, 2009, 07:16:18 PM
Great pics: justino is that you shooting?
Yup. . . and thank you very much.   
Mikey- Thanks for your comments, too.