Main Menu

sun 29 dirtride. 11:00

Started by zipbyu, November 28, 2009, 06:39:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zipbyu

Meeting at the end of Chickadee at 11:00. Justin, Putz, and myself so far. Eric? Ed? Takers?

dmh2000

can you give me a link on google maps to where you will be. i might make it. don't wait for me
dave

MotoPutz

edmunsan

Thanks guys it would be a pretty slow ride for me tommow so I gonna stay South side here @ G-ville
MOTOISM my desease from wich there is no cure.

MotoPutz

Quote from: edmunsan on November 28, 2009, 09:19:19 PM
Thanks guys it would be a pretty slow ride for me tommow so I gonna stay South side here @ G-ville

boo that, come out with us, we can ride slow. we have a dr650 coming...

zipbyu

Ride at your pace. We have always told this the th rides,track sunday, and now MX ingh it up.   ED I know you are hurting, ride the main road with justin.

Justin

yeah   the main road, with me!

zipbyu

Quote from: Justino on November 28, 2009, 11:51:53 PM
yeah   the main road, with me!

Yeah....... that starts the famous Horror movies.  I don't like this........ I will not ride with people, I know.  And I will not "touch" that......A twin of cylinders. :'(

Rick Bay (BRA)

renowingnut

Thanks Putz, Zipbyu and Justino for the ride today. Glad to meetcha Zipbyu and Justino. Hope to get the bike to behave better. With the help from Putz, should be a better ride maybe next weekend, depending on the weather. Good tries on the hill climb. I will try the 40:1 ratio you talked about Zibbyu and see what happens. Air ratio may be the other issue. Then again the bike is over 12 years old. Maybe Santa will bring me a 250F this year! Yea, can only wish.  ;)

Justin

Myron

Myron and Luke

Luke wrestled this bitch to the ground!!!

Myron Zipbyu launched and overshot landing cuz he thought he wasn't going to make it.  hehehe.

YES, Eric can ride down with no hands.   Sick!

MYRON not only needed to use his hands, but was so frightened on the descent, he snapppppped off his brake lever.
Unbreakable my ass!!

DMH2000 has his own section.   Best looking machine!!!!

Lofting the front tire.   BRAAAAAHHHHP

renowingnut

sweet pics! Yea the front brake...yea. don't need no stinkin' front brake!

mikey

WOW great pics guys                     ;D ;D
ducati brothers

916 (2wcp 955 big bore kit)

youngster775

SWEET AIR!  ;)
Luke u did a great job wrestling that bull down  ;D
2006 R1-50th,2004 R6 trackbike,2005 GSXR-600,2001 ZX6 trackbike,2005 YZ-250F

MotoPutz

Quote from: youngster775 on November 29, 2009, 09:50:00 PM
SWEET AIR!  ;)
Luke u did a great job wrestling that bull down  ;D