Main Menu

Fantasy Motorcycle league. Are you intested?

Started by A DRAGON, January 15, 2009, 12:18:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

A DRAGON

Saturday will work for me A-Diggity. I was also speaking with Sideway Stevie  (Steve one of the owners of P J's) He said He would like to get in to. So that makes 8. I'll call hime and let him know were talking about this Saturday. I think Alberto is the one that has the funny shift.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Adiggity

Yeah, I've sent Mr. Gorgonzola TWO pm's and still haven't heard anything back..... hello?? ?? anyone home?? ?? Bueller?? ?? Step away for the Raviolis and get on your computer man! Sheesh, you act like your trying to make a living or something...

Adiggity

A DRAGON

OK I'm in. That means no RFR this weekend.
I'll make up the Draft sheets.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Oneup

I probably won't make it.  It looks like I will be looking for a place to live this weekend.  I'll let you know tomorrow night.
02 KX250, 04 GSXR1000, 07 CBR600rr

Adiggity

Ok boys. Since it seems to be tough to try and coordinate a date where everyone can meet, and the first WSBK race is coming up in a few weeks, let me know what you think about this. We can all just pick and post 5 riders per series listed below and those will be our riders all season. If you want to change any riders for any reason other than injury it will cost you $2. We will tally scores at the end of each month of the races that were run. The person with the lowest score at the end of the last race of the season will be the winner.

It will be these series;

Moto GP
WSBK
WSS
AMA Superbike
AMA Daytone Sportbike
AFM Formula Pacific
AFM 600 Production

If this goes good this year then maybe next year we can coordinate a meeting and do an actual draft like we were initially going to do.

reno240sx

That sounds like it should work. Too bad we can't meet up and have a draft this year, but I think this could be a good 'trial run.'

Team Gorgonzola

Quote from: Adiggity on January 27, 2009, 10:38:58 AM
Yeah, I've sent Mr. Gorgonzola TWO pm's and still haven't heard anything back..... hello?? ?? anyone home?? ?? Bueller?? ?? Step away for the Raviolis and get on your computer man! Sheesh, you act like your trying to make a living or something...
I tought I sent back a pm  :o Sorry my bad.
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

Adiggity

Quote from: Team Gorgonzola VP on January 31, 2009, 10:16:38 AM
I tought I sent back a pm  :o Sorry my bad.
It's all good man. I wrote that before you responded to my pm. I still love you.  :)

A DRAGON

Wow A-Diggity that's 45 riders on a team. Can you keep up with that many people? We can cut it back if you think that's to many riders?   45     Wow that's a lot.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Adiggity

Quote from: A DRAGON on February 01, 2009, 11:15:21 AM
Wow A-Diggity that's 45 riders on a team. Can you keep up with that many people? We can cut it back if you think that's to many riders?   45     Wow that's a lot.
Didn't you know I had 5 sets of hands? No problem. I will use my fingers.  :P

Adiggity

My picks as of now.

WSBK:
                     WSS:                          Moto GP:            AMA Superbike:
B. Spies                      A. Pitt                               V. Rossi                        M. Mladin
N. Haga                      K. Sofuoglu                      C. Stoner                      B. Young
M. Fabrizio                  F. Foret                            D. Pedrosa                   B. Bostrom
T. Corser                    C. Crutchlow                    N. Hayden                     J. Hayes
J. Rea                         R. Harms                          J. Lorenzo                     A. Yates

Daytona Sportbike:             AFM FP:                 AFM 600 Production:
J. Herrin                                       D. Stanton                       L. Miles
J. Zemke                                      J. Randolph                      A. Carman
R. Hayden                                   C. Call                              B. Wooldridge
J. Hacking                                    M. Earnest                        M. Eccelston
M. Cardenas                                M. Swarc                          G. McCullough

Oh, and we can change our roster for free until the day before each series starts. Once the series starts, that is your line up. And as far as the numbers go Jerome, first off I come up with 35 not 45 and second I'm sure there will be a lot of similar picks for everyone so they will cancel themselves out by default.  ;)

We need to agree on what the fee will be and who is going to be the bank. I say $25. Total pool of $200 out of 8 people. Winner gets $125, 2nd $50, 3rd $25. We can work whatever money is paid during the season for trades into those respectively.

reno240sx

I think it was going to be 45 riders at first because we were going to do 125 and 250 gp...Is there somewhere I can get an idea of who is racing AFM 600 production this year. I looked on the AFM site and went through the results for the past couple years. That is the only group I'm having a hard time making my picks.

Adiggity

Quote from: reno240sx on February 06, 2009, 09:30:39 AM
I think it was going to be 45 riders at first because we were going to do 125 and 250 gp...Is there somewhere I can get an idea of who is racing AFM 600 production this year. I looked on the AFM site and went through the results for the past couple years. That is the only group I'm having a hard time making my picks.
Yeah, that is going to be the toughy for all of us. I have a bit of an advantage just because I know almost everyone or at least who the fast guys are in each class and a bit of their history (Likeliness to crash). Below is the roster of who has paid for their license with AFM, but it's not a guarantee that they will race. I'm still waiting to see if we will be able to see who signs up to race and what races they sign up for. I think you may have to be a member to get that info, but I should be able to provide a list for everyone when we get closer to the first race. (March 22nd) But because the registration works how it does, we won't know that until like 2-3 weeks before the first race. The good thing is with AFM is you have to preregister. So we will know who is racing what race no later than 2 days before the race.

http://www.afmracing.org/content/view/30/48/

Also, here is the schedule and pre-entry deadlines for this year with AFM
Venue            Event Date                        Entries first accepted                         Pre-entry deadline
                                           8:00am the Monday 4 weeks prior to the event     1:00pm as noted                                                          
Buttonwillow   March 21 & 22                           2-23-09                                             3-19-09

Infineon          April 25 & 26                             3-30-09                                             4-23-09

Infineon          May 23 & 24                             4-27-09                                              5-21-09

Thunderhill      June 13 & 14                            5-18-09                                              6-11-09

Thunderhill       July 11 & 12                             6-15-09                                              7-9-09

Infineon           August 8 & 9                            7-13-09                                              8-6-09

Infineon     September 18,19** & 20                 8-24-09                                             9-16-09 

n10sive

BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike