Main Menu

sunday 5/24

Started by killakev, May 20, 2009, 06:14:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rick Bay (BRA)

I miss the weekend riders... :( I'm going with you guys soon... :)

dr1150

And yes, it was a very nice ride. Had a great day and scenery was awsome, it was fun with every one. The Beemer guy.
"You start the game of life with a full pot o' luck and an empty pot
o' experience... The object is to fill the pot of experience before you
empty the pot of luck."

shep

Great day, good fun, appreciate you letting me tag along. Thanks to our ride leader and thanks, yzinger, for the pix (now the wifey knows for sure where I was all afternoon  ::))
Ride with immaculate sanity.

GreenMachine

Yes, a special thanks to YZINGER for running ahead and taking pics.  Any chance you got one going into Sierra City with lots of greeeeeeen??  :D  On a future ride I'll run ahead and take some snapshots at one of the corners.

On an embarrassing note, I think Dragon & Regina got shorted on the Sparky's after ride concession bill.  :-[

I guess I'll be buying a second SSA shirt to help out the club and keep activities like today's ride afloat.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

yzinger

The camera battery died pre=maturely, but I will definitly have it for Wentworth next week. I will also have my nikon D80 if anyone wants me to post up and take some killer cornering shots. My parents live about 20 mins from wentworth so I will prob meet you guys in Georgetown or at ice house, depending where you guys go first.