Main Menu

What a Moto GP race!!!!!

Started by AFM937, May 02, 2010, 09:47:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFM937

Did anyone else get up at 5 am this morning to watch. What a race! Man I love that stuff.
SLAYING A DRAGON

just kidding peeps

XIII

at the risk of spoiling anything for those that haven't watched...yes and no. Exciting finish. Surprising rider positions. Small field. WSBK is much more interesting this year for sure.

A DRAGON

I agree on SBK. This MotoGP race was grand. Wow!!!! I just wish Spies would have done better. I love this retirement thing I don't have to go to be early anymore.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

zipbyu

I really like the moto2 race.  In stead of one or two riders fighting it out you have a group of 5-6 riders have a chance to win up to the last turn.......WOW thats racing.

JetdocX

Speed chanel pre-empted the motoGP and instead tried to get me to watch inbreds drive their NASCAR trucks in circles.  I'm pissed! ::)

Adiggity

Quote from: JetdocX on May 03, 2010, 12:06:39 PM
Speed chanel pre-empted the motoGP and instead tried to get me to watch inbreds drive their NASCAR trucks in circles.  I'm pissed! ::)
Yeah, if you would've kept watching, the Moto 2 race came on right after that NASTRUCK. I was thinking the same thing until I fast forwarded like 10 minutes on the tivo and got to the real racing.  ;D

That Moto 2 race was a very exciting race.

99 900ss duc

6.Members that post comments that are counterproductive to the SSA as a club, smear or otherwise attack the site,
        the moderators, the SSA, it's members, or executives are subject to suspension and or removal.

according to new terms of service i find that this comment smears or otherwise attacks us nascar "inbreds" as you call us.

XIII

Quote from: XXXXL on May 03, 2010, 04:41:20 PM
6.Members that post comments that are counterproductive to the SSA as a club, smear or otherwise attack the site,
        the moderators, the SSA, it's members, or executives are subject to suspension and or removal.

according to new terms of service i find that this comment smears or otherwise attacks us nascar "inbreds" as you call us.

wow, that was quick! haha. I just posted up in the TOS thread too.

MotoPutz

LOL!!!   This will be fun...  Where is my popcorn!!

oldBolt

whats this one mean?
Quote16.Signatures shall not exceed 10 lines and size 2 font, and shall not contain any hidden links that can dupe or harm other
       Members. Graphics images of any size in signatures are prohibited.

Did'n get to finish this before a alarm went off here:

MOTO GP2 was one of the greatest races, so exciting.  I thought the WSBK @ Assen was a great race too.
Jay Rea set track lap record, his inside passing was crazy.
"I have inhaled, exhaled everything." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

rick07r6

Quote from: AFM937 on May 02, 2010, 09:47:31 PM
Did anyone else get up at 5 am this morning to watch. What a race! Man I love that stuff.

Just watched the race. it was AMAZING.

XIII

As far as action goes Moto2 > WSBK > MotoGP. That 2nd Moto2 race was NUTS! Great friggin race!

ChrisM

Moto 2 was the race to watch. 

n10sive

Quote from: ChrisM on May 04, 2010, 07:36:19 AM
Moto 2 was the race to watch. 

This looks like it is going to be true all season. They did a good job with this class. AMA...you listening? LOL
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

JetdocX

Quote from: XXXXL on May 03, 2010, 04:41:20 PM

Sorry, looks like I pissed in the campfire again.  I'd like to personally apologize to any of the NASCAR fans.  I was unhappy about not getting the race, and pretend pickup trucks going around in circles is not my cup of tea.  The fact that rain delayed the truck race got my dander up.  So the NASCAR guys melt in the rain?  So sad. 

Moving on, I did see the Moto2 race and it was fantastic.  But WTF?  Where is the MotoGP race from last week? 

I saw the Moto2 race