Main Menu

Welcome to the New SSA Forums

Started by Admin CATZ, March 16, 2008, 05:07:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

A DRAGON

Yeah welcome Phil. We will be having some things coming up this winter so stay tuned. I know for sure we'll have a $20.00 Ski day at Sugar bowl in March. New Years Eve party at La Vecchia too.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

crzydog

Hey Phil! Welcome....Good people and good times
Dude, you were flying when I passed you....

D1NO

Welcome Phil!!! You'll have fun here  ;D And J, $20 ski day???

A DRAGON

Yeah it's every year. I'll post the list of all the Ski days for the schools in Truckee when I get it.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

fyrepunk

Hey hey all.  Nice to find more riders in our area.  Looking forward to using the site and meeting you all on the road!

trent

Quote from: fyrepunk on November 20, 2008, 05:51:42 PM
Hey hey all.  Nice to find more riders in our area.  Looking forward to using the site and meeting you all on the road!

Welcome !! Hope you enjoy the ride... ;D
There is absolutely no good excuse for what Im about to do !

Adiggity

Welcome fyrepunk. Glad you found us.

Hog Honey

Quote from: trent on November 21, 2008, 11:05:51 AM
Quote from: fyrepunk on November 20, 2008, 05:51:42 PM

Welcome !! Hope you enjoy the ride... ;D

Welcome fyrepunk you will love this site, you can talk about anything and everything, even bikes  ;D and track days  ;D ;D and other fun stuff. Some of us do more talking (or should I say typing) then riding though  8)

Enjoy!

fyrepunk

:D Sweet guys.  I'm getting ready for some track days this summer.  Just need a suit and boots and probably tires by the time summer rolls around.  Anyone else riding an SV650S?

crzydog

Come and see me at Michael's Cycle Works in Carson for your gear and I'll give ya the bro hook up!

Tim
Dude, you were flying when I passed you....

Adiggity

Quote from: fyrepunk on November 22, 2008, 07:03:28 AM
  Anyone else riding an SV650S?
There are a couple guys who ride SV's here. ADRAGON and scotinexile. I'm sure there are others, I just can't think of them right now. Look forward to seeing you at the track.

fyrepunk

When i save up some cash I'm coming to see ya tim. 

uncle Butchie

I am new to this forum, but look forward to interacting.

trent

There is absolutely no good excuse for what Im about to do !

JENX!!!

WELCOME!!! WELCOME!!! WELCOME!!!!
Hope to see and meet you guys soon.
Hi my name is jenx and im a track junky.....