Main Menu

Welcome to the New SSA Forums

Started by Admin CATZ, March 16, 2008, 05:07:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stimacsays

Hi new freinds, and a BIG Houdy to the old ones.

I am Ted from Montana. My wife Candice and I got to meet some of you at the Tuesday bike night. TnT at Furnly, then the track day at Thunderhill.

I will load up photos in the coming days.If I figger it out!

Can I get help with a spell check?

weavefish

It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens. - Woody Allen

mikey

ducati brothers

916 (2wcp 955 big bore kit)

TedG

Hello, my name is Ted and I just found this forum. Very nice looking!  Some here already know me. 
2009 Concours 14 (ABS)
2005 Green ZX10 (the fast color) for sale
2018 Kawasaki H2

MotoPutz

Well hello Ted, don't know ya, but nice to meet you. Welcome to the best darn riding club in the west coast!!!

TedG

Actually I was one of the original members.
2009 Concours 14 (ABS)
2018 Kawasaki H2

A DRAGON

Yes you were. I remember when you should us our high speed run. Vinton to Sierraville. I had my RF900 first time I did 150mph in a cross wind. You changed the direction of the club with that ride. The days of doing VC were over. We became a Sierra Mountain riding club. Thanks for your Direction. It's so much better now.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

n10sive

Hey Ted, if that was you at MCW, thanks for taking that stupid theft device off my helmet! Guess it didn't work as when I bought it, it didn't prevent me from leaving the store! LOL

Did two trackdays with it on before I could get back to Carson, and I think I confused the RFID reader every time I went by! LOL
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

TedG

Quote from: n10sive on October 23, 2008, 07:43:48 AM
Hey Ted, if that was you at MCW, thanks for taking that stupid theft device off my helmet! Guess it didn't work as when I bought it, it didn't prevent me from leaving the store! LOL

Did two trackdays with it on before I could get back to Carson, and I think I confused the RFID reader every time I went by! LOL

I don't think that was me. Sorry.
2009 Concours 14 (ABS)
2018 Kawasaki H2

n10sive

oops.. Sorry  :) Thought maybe you were Jeromes friend from MCW that did our starter grid at the trackday.

Mike Cullen

n10sive

Quote from: Mike C on October 29, 2008, 04:42:40 PM
that was tim (crzydog)....

Thanks! Finally put 2 and 2 together after your pics of Leguna Seca :)

Philly Phil !

WHAT'S UP PEOPLES?  I'M A NEW RIDER HERE IN FALLON.  READY TO GET OUT ON THE TRACKS.  I'VE BEEN OUT TO A FEW BIKE NIGHTS WITH WEAVEFISH AND JENKX.  lOOKING TO KNOW  THE RIDERS AND SOME INFO ON RIDING. 

JENX!!!

WELCOME!!!! its about time you registered!!!! ::)
Hi my name is jenx and im a track junky.....

Dragone