Main Menu

Welcome to the New SSA Forums

Started by Admin CATZ, March 16, 2008, 05:07:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adiggity

weavefish

hey there! my names Tom(very common but it rocks) im a Friend of Sids. just went to the track day on sunday and i have to say you guys attract a pretty cool crowd. i also live in Fallon and hope to ride with you guys in the future (wasnt able to bring my bike out on sunday) cya around!

It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens. - Woody Allen

Adiggity

Right on Tom. Hopefully you will be able to ride our next trackday in June!! Start saving up for those leathers, it'll be here before you know it.

weavefish

Quote from: Adiggity on April 22, 2008, 07:50:02 AM
Right on Tom. Hopefully you will be able to ride our next trackday in June!! Start saving up for those leathers, it'll be here before you know it.

got some leathers. i had just flown in from florida on SAT so wasnt ready for the track  :-\
It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens. - Woody Allen

Adiggity

Quote from: weavefish on April 22, 2008, 08:10:31 AM

got some leathers. i had just flown in from florida on SAT so wasnt ready for the track  :-\
Well alright then. We'll see you at the next one then.  ;D

Romolo

Buongiorno, I finally signed up. I enjoied the trackday veryverymuch can't wait for the next one.. Russtman, I will catch you 8) next time!!!

Giuseppe

A DRAGON

Wow Guiseppe signed on. WE are becoming a real club. Good to see your not dead when your not riding Guiseppe
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

russtman

Will we see about that!!!   My friend  ;D       

Can you make the May 11th track day ---its mothers day, but maybe she will let you go.

Need  money!!!!   WILL WORK FOR TRACK DAYS.

Andy

Hello, My name is Andy and I live in reno. I bought a 06 ZZR600 from a coworker who decided that riding wasn't right for him last summer.

Looking forward to going on a ride soon, and a track day :)

MotoPutz

Let me be the first to welcome you. I don't know if you made it out to the bike night tonight but if you missed it you should certainly try to make it next time. And our next track day for the club is June 8th but we love to ride and there is always someone willing to go no matter what day it be. But we also ride every Sunday.

Welcome!

Andy

Quote from: Putz on May 06, 2008, 08:48:17 PM
Let me be the first to welcome you. I don't know if you made it out to the bike night tonight but if you missed it you should certainly try to make it next time. And our next track day for the club is June 8th but we love to ride and there is always someone willing to go no matter what day it be. But we also ride every Sunday.

Welcome!

Bike night is a little hard for me to make atm because It's right at the start of my work week, but if it seems slow I'll try to make it down. Sunday is a good day for me though!

Look forward to riding with you all!

Adiggity

A DRAGON

Welcome to the SSA Andy. I hope we're the club your looking for. If not oh well there are some others. I'll miss the next 2 Sunday rides. This Sunday is a Zoom Zoom track day @ Reno Fernley and Next Sunday is the AMA Race at Infineon.  Bike Night is always good. Because we co-sponser it with La Vecchia. It's fantastic. We had MV Agusta there.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

MnMTriumph

Do you all allow anyone to join or is it just for riders with alot of riding time. looking to get in to track days after I get the right gear and more time on my bike .

russtman

You're in the right place, but you need the gear before you can get on the track.    They have different levels of riding ability -----A = fast,  B= pretty fast, and C = is for peeps that are new or slower.   C group is where you should start once you get your gear, then work you way up into the faster groups.

Peace.

Russ
Need  money!!!!   WILL WORK FOR TRACK DAYS.