Main Menu

Pic for Hog Honey

Started by jlavallee, November 05, 2008, 12:04:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adiggity

Wow, now THIS is definitely a thread jack. Goes from pictures of boot to politics to elk hunting stories.....

The short story is I hunted for 2 and a half weeks, passing up many chances to harvest one, only to have the exact bull that I was looking for fall right into my lap and me sticking my arrow in him about 6 inches too high and having to track him for 3 miles only to loose track of him and never find him again with 3 days left in the season and about $2000 deep into that hunt. Oh and I waited 16 years for this tag and will probably not get another one in my life...EVER.

Thanks for making me relive that though, I hope you are satisfied..... :'(   :D

n10sive

Well...if it makes you feel any better. My dad has had no luck hunting the past several years. He now has pancreatic cancer and maybe a short time to live. He FINALLY filled his two tags last month. So thank you for letting my dad take your karma. You're a good man :)
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

Adiggity

Glad someone got it! Sounds like he deserved it more than me anyway.  :)

Hog Honey

Hey, don't feel so bad, that is a good story considering what my husband did this year.  :D :D :D
(sorry didn't mean to laugh). Never say never, there is an elk out there waiting for you  ::)

Loved your comment about thread jacking Adiggity, as long as everyone is having fun its all good.  ;)

A DRAGON

Yo Diggity I once killed 2 rabbits with a rock and It didn't cost me anything. You want to come with me to hunt rabbits? I got a couple of good rocks. Their all over my back yard. We could get our limit. Damm them arrows all you need is a good ROCK.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Justin

As long as we're seeking our own positions in government, I think I'd be an the Secretary of the Interior.  I stay INSIDE waiting for all you guys get assasinated during a State of the Union Address.
Then I take over.

jlavallee

No worries, I've got my VP on bow duty. :D

Hog Honey

Quote from: A DRAGON on November 14, 2008, 07:27:50 PM
Yo Diggity I once killed 2 rabbits with a rock and It didn't cost me anything. You want to come with me to hunt rabbits? I got a couple of good rocks. Their all over my back yard. We could get our limit. Damm them arrows all you need is a good ROCK.

So ADRAGON, you are Sec. of Defense, does that mean we will all be forced to hunt with ROCKS from now on?  ??? Will the new government be putting some kind of tracking number on our rocks now so they can track them back to the "thrower" (shooter, owner, what would we call it).

Now Justino, your plan sounds a bit like a set up, do you have a lot of Rocks in NC ?  :-\

Team Gorgonzola

I "ran" over a pidgeon once. I was walking to school, still waking up, I felt something soft under my feet.... I just stepped on a pidgeon. I don't know if I killed it but I think both os us got a good scare ;D
Andy I always have quails in my backyard (20/30). No tag needed, they are all yours ;)
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

A DRAGON

In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

n10sive

I raise special 'hunting' rocks on my property. Would be happy to sell you some!   ;D :D :D
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

Justin

Quote from: jlavallee on November 14, 2008, 11:28:04 PM
No worries, I've got my VP on bow duty. :D
I'm sure you will sleep the sleep of Angel's knowing Andy and his bow got you covered.  At least if he accidentally shoots you, you have three miles to allude him.  You gotta a chance.

(sorry about the hunt, Andy.  Utterly frustrating.  Hog honey's husband is going to africa and you're allowed to kill monkeys for $100 each.  Awesome (I hate monkeys)

Adiggity

Quote from: A DRAGON on November 14, 2008, 07:27:50 PM
Or an Aprilia! I witnessed you kill a rabbit with one of those. Or should I say pulverized. But at least we weren't speeding..... ::) Your like a magician with rabbits. Now you see him, now you don't.  :D

Hog Honey

[/quote]

(sorry about the hunt, Andy.  Utterly frustrating.  Hog honey's husband is going to africa and you're allowed to kill monkeys for $100 each.  Awesome (I hate monkeys)
[/quote]

KILL THE MONKEYS ............. KILL ALL THE MONKEYS .............  :D :D :D  oh Justino, you make me laugh, that's what I miss most about you (well that and your hugs). With any luck, the Africa hunt will turn out better then the Idaho one, that was a disaster to say the least. Maybe ADRAGON could go with him next time and bring some rocks? Or I should get some of the special "HUNTING" rocks from n10sive and take out this damn 4 x 4 that is wondering around the yard, showed up the DAY AFTER hunting season closed................  >:( .....that bastard ..........  >:( I just know he was laughing at me  :(

But hey, there are always those monkeys in Africa to look forward to  :D :D :D.  Right now I have my sights on some coons and a skunk that seem to like it here under my back deck! Got any rocks that will work on those? Better yet, anyone out there willing to take the skunk on in a rock fight?  :o