Main Menu

Pic for Hog Honey

Started by jlavallee, November 05, 2008, 12:04:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

n10sive

people get their feelings all bent when they get passionate about something. If you are a conservative, especially watch out as the libs just LOVE to bash on anyone who things free markets is a 4 letter word.

I have seen much e-thugary and e-fighting over politics the last few months. Now that the election is over, stand by to stand by as we used to say in the service. It can only get interesting from here :)
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

jlavallee

Quote from: Adiggity on November 12, 2008, 03:36:57 PM
Quote from: n10sive on November 12, 2008, 02:06:42 PM
Quote from: jlavallee on November 12, 2008, 01:46:43 PM
Maybe we need a political rant section on the board?  :D

Oh HELZ NO!

If you want political rants, go to BARF or SBR. The only mudslinging that should go on here should be the off road bike kind :)

Hey, I'm for it. Too many people "tip toe in the tulips" ;) when it comes to talking about politics. I believe in constructive discussion when it comes to politics. If you can't talk about it and debate with friends, then who the hell can you talk about it with? As long as nobody is trying to force feed a bunch of b.s. down peoples throats then I think it's a good thing....I don't know, maybe I'm just being naive.

I'm with you on that, I figure that is a lot of what is missing today. If people had been more inclined to ask questions I think the results would be much different. Everyone has their views and I'll listen to anyone as long as they are willing to back up their argument with some sort of logic. Besides, the media is so twisted these days you have to do that and get to the nitty gritty of the situation or all you'll know is what the TV tells you. If somebody can't do that in a respectful way or take it in a respectful way then it says a pretty sad thing about society doesn't it?

Justin

And all of this started over a worn out pair of boots!

God bless us, everyone.

Justino,,,,

PS. Most of the people I work with (in a hospital, no less) say "Justino!" every time I show up for work.
It's pretty awesome to be reminded of Alberto and Giusseppi every day
PS.  NOTHING NEW, BUT ALL THE GIRLS HERE WANT TO MEET GIUSSEPPI. What the F---?
In my next life, I'll be him.
(Alberto, would I be a big hit living in Italy?)

A DRAGON

Yeah Justino. We miss you too.
What have you done with your son lately? I'm taking Sabrina to the movies on Saturday night, I guess you could say I have a date this weekend, with a young lady. ( Manigascar 2 )
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Hog Honey

From boots to president? What? But hey, its good to have everyone get into it. This started long before Bush, and its not going to be fixed any time soon. I have a feeling we have not seen the worst of things just yet.

For those of you who DO NOT want a political rant section, well ............. maybe you don't need to click on this one  :o . I guess we can call the pic's for hog honey the political section, maybe we should change the name of the page so we don't offend anyone with our views?  Those that choose to read it can, those that choose not to, well that's ok as well.

The one good thing about this election is that it got everyone talking and thinking again. I hope we are not cut off the site for voicing our political views. Isn't that what a free country is all about? Freedom of Speech? Plus I am learning a lot by reading it all  :) So speak you mind, it doesn't bother me one bit.

Hog Honey

JLAVALLEE for President
ADIGGITY for Vice President
TEAM GORGONZOLA for Press Sect.

We can govern our own nation  ;D

GET YOU VOTES IN EARLY  ::)

Adiggity

Quote from: jlavallee on November 12, 2008, 04:15:44 PM
I'm with you on that, I figure that is a lot of what is missing today. If people had been more inclined to ask questions I think the results would be much different. Everyone has their views and I'll listen to anyone as long as they are willing to back up their argument with some sort of logic. Besides, the media is so twisted these days you have to do that and get to the nitty gritty of the situation or all you'll know is what the TV tells you. If somebody can't do that in a respectful way or take it in a respectful way then it says a pretty sad thing about society doesn't it?

Word up my brother. Word up.  :)

jlavallee

If Andy is my VP I wonder if that would increase or decrease my chances of being assassinated? :D

Adiggity

Definitely increase them.  :)

trent

I dont know after hearing Andy's elk story   ;D
There is absolutely no good excuse for what Im about to do !

Hog Honey

Ok Andy, spill it, now we want to hear the elk story  ;)

A DRAGON

It's on an earlier post Hog Honey.
I want to be Sec. of Defense  That way I've always got my finger on the Triger. I'm dangerous
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Hog Honey

Quote from: A DRAGON on November 14, 2008, 06:47:33 AM
It's on an earlier post Hog Honey.
I want to be Sec. of Defense  That way I've always got my finger on the Triger. I'm dangerous

No problem, Sec. of Defense would be a good post for you, just don't point that trigger finger at me, I scare easily  :D

Adiggity

Quote from: Hog Honey on November 13, 2008, 03:53:23 PM
Ok Andy, spill it, now we want to hear the elk story  ;)
Still hurts too much to tell it.  :(

Dandelion