Main Menu

SSA Plans for 2009

Started by Dandelion, October 09, 2008, 02:55:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

weavefish

Quote from: rrgurl on October 24, 2008, 01:56:37 PM
I have only been able to attend maybe half a dozen bike nights and was unable to make a track day in 08. However, so far I really like what I see. Although the brethren in this club seems to be very close, no one is excluded and you all seem very open to help anyone with the desire to put a little rubber on the road.
I would love to become more involved during the off season as well as even more so during 09. I have some talent I can provide to the club.
I'm an journalist and photographer and would love to work on some articles for the local media throughout next season. Possibly even get some things written for some of the cycle magazines where I have a few contacts. Sometimes one simply needs to get information out to the public about organizations like this one.
I look forward to meeting those of you I have not already talked to and those of you I have talked to as well.
My goal for the winter is to get more involved with you guys, get my bike all dialed in for next season, get the gear I need for the track and get in better shape for next season.  ;)

good plan :) hope to meet you formally one of these days
It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens. - Woody Allen

A DRAGON

rrgurl You can start this sunday with some pictures of us at our meeting. Post them on the site or even put some in your contacts.  Very helpful. Looking forward to working with you.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750