Main Menu

Friday Ride Oct 19

Started by Mel, October 18, 2012, 02:39:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mel

Hey guys,

I will be riding tomorrow and leaving Starbucks on N McCarran at 10:00am. This will be a fun adventure type ride checking out some different roads in the whole Auburn, Georgetown, Placerville sector. To Auburn and then 49/193 to Georgetown and out and back on Rock Creek off of Wentworth Springs about 5 or 6 miles out of Georgetown. Then back down 193 towards Placerville with a Rock Creek/Mosquito loop into Placerville. Headed north out of Placerville on 193 on to Bayne, Mt Murphy, and Marshall down to 49 , with an out and back on Rattlesnake Bar Rd off of 49, and then over to Baxter Grade just north of Auburn off of 49. On to 80 and head back. If you like getting off the beaten path and exploring the lesser used roads, you'll have some fun on this ride 8).

Hopefully, someone here has the time off tomorrow and likes a little adventure  :help. See you in the morning if you do.

Mel

dub

I have to work tomorrow; but I would love to do one your "off the beaten path" rides at some point in the future.
Thanks to Sidi|Motion Pro|Vortex|Carters|Shoei for the support in 2019

Mel

Sounds good Wiles! You had the wrong bike on our last ride when we did Iowa Hill Rd and Blacksmith Flat Rd and you were on your big Concours :).

Mel

dub

You're thinking of Bigcat.  We have yet to ride together.
Thanks to Sidi|Motion Pro|Vortex|Carters|Shoei for the support in 2019

Mel

Wiles, you are correct, we have not ridden together. I confused Wiles with Wills, who I did ride with :).

Mel