Main Menu

Group ride on Sunday

Started by RBRDUC, September 16, 2010, 05:51:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RBRDUC

I hope everyone had a great time, sorry I didn't make it I lost the Clutch on my Ducati half way up to VC. Thank you to everyone who stopped to try and figure out the problem. Got it home ok and tore into it after I finished whining to my wife. The last steel decided it no longer wanted to stay on the hub and ground down the inner hub.  >:( Micheals is trying to get Ducati to cover it even though I'm 30 days out of warranty and only 2300 miles on it.
02 Ducati 748s
92 zx7

sparkygixxer

Glad you made it back alright.  Hopefully they cover it, I'm guessing that could be a pretty penny out of pocket with Ducati.  :2cents  Anyhow, you still coming to the track?  Hope to see ya out there!

RBRDUC

Yeah I will be there on Sunday gonna take the zx9. Got to figure something out for some leathers, nothing like waiting till the last minute.
02 Ducati 748s
92 zx7

sparkygixxer

Quote from: ScottC on September 16, 2010, 10:06:00 PM
Yeah I will be there on Sunday gonna take the zx9. Got to figure something out for some leathers, nothing like waiting till the last minute.

Well I know a few of us have extra sets.  And I may be only riding Saturday so instead of my beat up pair, you could use the nice ones.  They will be long enough, but I'm guessing the CHEST and A$$ area will be nice and baggy because of my curviness   ;)