Main Menu

Sunday Ride 08/01 - Roll Call. Volcano, CA or ???

Started by GreenMachine, July 27, 2010, 10:34:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sparkygixxer

Quote from: dub on August 01, 2010, 08:03:50 PM
This picture is hilarious.  I've never seen someone look so sad while holding an ice cream cone.  hahaha

I think he was kicked out of the creek by the kids.  You know they are real bullies nowadays ;)

GreenMachine

n10sive,

Dunny if you were just being funny, because you like the CBR or if you actually wanted to know whose bike it was.  I'll assume you wanted to know.  That's Wills' bike.  He keeps his road toys spit shined.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

dub

Hey GM, will you make a google map of the route we actually rode and post the link.

I wasn't joking when I kept saying I have no idea where we are.    :-\
Thanks to Sidi|Motion Pro|Vortex|Carters|Shoei for the support in 2019

n10sive

Quote from: GreenMachine on August 01, 2010, 09:20:43 PM
n10sive,

Dunny if you were just being funny, because you like the CBR or if you actually wanted to know whose bike it was.  I'll assume you wanted to know.  That's Wills' bike.  He keeps his road toys spit shined.

I have not seen the CBR in that color scheme and I like it! I would actually own one like that :) It's a fine looking ride...no BUGS either! LOL

BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

youngster775

Quote from: sparkygixxer on July 31, 2010, 08:35:08 PM
Ok, here is what I did today from 4-6pm.  Hehehe, it was cheap and fun.  Gonna take it tomorrow, so hopefully it holds up well and people bring their SD cards so I can get lots of video.
http://picasaweb.google.com/sparkygixxer/FirstBikeCameraTest# there are two videos here too.

A pink Dremel set? SERIOUSLY?  :P
2006 R1-50th,2004 R6 trackbike,2005 GSXR-600,2001 ZX6 trackbike,2005 YZ-250F

sparkygixxer

sparkygixxer

wills

Quote from: youngster775 on August 01, 2010, 10:35:27 PM
Quote from: sparkygixxer on July 31, 2010, 08:35:08 PM
Ok, here is what I did today from 4-6pm.  Hehehe, it was cheap and fun.  Gonna take it tomorrow, so hopefully it holds up well and people bring their SD cards so I can get lots of video.
http://picasaweb.google.com/sparkygixxer/FirstBikeCameraTest# there are two videos here too.

IA pink Dremel set? SERIOUSLY?  :P
like the pink tool set, matches the chair.
New tires ordered today, enough sliding, thought I was riding dirt flat track for awhile there :-\
Did I see a photo of Jerome with his mouth closed??? :o
GM has too much spare time on his hands, I will tell the Mrs to find him a GF.
Stop Global Whining!
2015 1200RS
2018 H2 SE
Old Sprint Back East

GreenMachine

You know.  I checked every picture I have that Jerome is in.  He's either on the phone, laughing or talking to somebody.  His jaw muscles must be involuntary. 

Wills, by all means, keep the tires you have now.  I liked having you eat my dust!

Trinie, that last video starts out so well.  Can't wait to watch your last one to see if I can splice yours to mine.  That would be cool!  Right now, I'm looking at 3 hrs of video to edit.   :'(  Once I get started, things will start rolling.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

A DRAGON

http://lh3.ggpht.com/_GfatVFzJAqQ/TFY0yOKEd3I/AAAAAAAAFeE/MAlM18C_YzQ/s640/Jerome%27s%20SV.2.jpg

You know an SV is agile, mobile and hostile. See how they smile :D :D :D

Great day everyone one. Thanks for the laughs and Ice Cream. Big Cat thanks for coming how with bud and I. That traffic really wasn't that bad. splitting on the shoulder. Yeahhhhhh.

What a nice Loop too. We went around 330 miles. That's a good day for the SSA Riders.

Trinnie. Excellant job on the camera. I've also never seen you on your back before. You look different

In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

dub

Jerome and Big Cat, did you guys notice that coming back down 89 between Sierraville and Truckee we saw that same Sheriff SUV pulling the boat that we had seen that morning going the opposite direction?  Wierd concidence....

A DRAGON

I remember when 3 bikes were going the opposite way I thought Big Cat's jacket flew off :D :D :D. I was laughing so hard.

No it was a HUGGGGGGHHHH  black bird :o :o.  Did you see that?  One of them hit this big bird. It was as big as a buzzard.

it hit the dirt and rolled. It looked like it was trying to get up. So
i think it was OK :o :o
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Bigcat

Yeah, I think it must have been a buzzard, it was freakin huge. I took off and came right at me. I ducked just in time. It just brushed my shoulder and I felt feathers on my neck  :o

dub

Quote from: A DRAGON on August 02, 2010, 09:39:44 PM
I remember when 3 bikes were going the opposite way I thought Big Cat's jacket flew off...

Yeah, that's EXACTLY what I thought too.  I thought maybe he had a spare jacket bungeed to the pillion seat and it got loose or something.  It looked just like a jacket flying through the air with its sleeves out stretched.  Then when it hit the ground I saw it was a huge bird and I was thinking 'what the hell just happened?'

sparkygixxer

Quote from: Bigcat on August 02, 2010, 10:00:43 PM
I took off and came right at me. I ducked just in time. It just brushed my shoulder and I felt feathers on my neck  :o
Maybe think about a different kind of cologne/deoderant?  Or was it the lack there of at the end of the day?  hehehe ;)  Too bad there was no video of that crazy episode!